Xiaomi FlipBuds Pro and Mi 10 Ultra Compatibility

I just want to make sure i get it right if i install miui.eu rom and change the region to china the pop up and the full sitting menu will be there without needing to install miai?
Yes exactly, with the Mi 10 Ultra updated to the latest stable version 12.5 I put "china" as the region of the smartphone (absolutely nothing changes except for the fact that you are "forced" to use the xiaomi phone dialer) and it appears the pop-up with all the settings without the need to download any application

Reactions: mogy89
Yes exactly, with the Mi 10 Ultra updated to the latest stable version 12.5 I put "china" as the region of the smartphone (absolutely nothing changes except for the fact that you are "forced" to use the xiaomi phone dialer) and it appears the pop-up with all the settings without the need to download any application
Is you rom is global rom?

Is you rom is global rom?
No, sorry for not specifying I meant the latest stable version of Xiaomi.eu (however if you are considering buying the FlipBuds Pro also look at the new Xiaomi TWS that have added spatial audio but I did not understand if they support the Adaptive aptX)