Xiaomi Hongmi TD + WCDMA CWM+ROOT Guide

1. Flash twrp by stazb2 in stock recovery
2. Flash root.zip by stazb2 in twrp recovery

2013023 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

You have to remove the battery after flashing then reboot your phone. If not it will reboot in stock recovery.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi.

Got it to work now.

After rebooting I got back to the Boot menu, not the TWRP menu as was shown in the guide.

By choosing recovery mode I was then taken into the TWRP menu where I could root.

Success :)

Whenever I try to flash any rom it gives this error "Partition table not matched : Installation Aborted".

My device is Xiaomi Hongmi TD - SCDMA
Android ver. : 4.2.1 HM2013022
MIUI ver. : MIUI HBJ2.1

Whenever I try to flash any rom it gives this error "Partition table not matched : Installation Aborted".

My device is Xiaomi Hongmi TD - SCDMA
Android ver. : 4.2.1 HM2013022
MIUI ver. : MIUI HBJ2.1
then its a fake...

Can I flash a stock firmware? My screen has gone all black after I tried to flash rom... Though all apps and settings work fine.

Well I checked on CPU-Z and it shows 1280x720 resolution. The other configuration also seems to be correct. How can I verify if its fake or not?

Well I checked on CPU-Z and it shows 1280x720 resolution. The other configuration also seems to be correct. How can I verify if its fake or not?

Is it a singapore version ?
I believe this one has a different partition table.

You have a sticker in the box with a verification number that can be used in a web site also shown in that sticker

Hello all, good day

I have recently bought a Hongmi and is trying out the above mentioned as the default phone does not comes with Google Play Store (And I've tried the google installer method but failed)

Phone Details:
Android Version: 4.2.2 Hm2013023
MIUI Ver: MIUI-JHBCNAL 5.0

Here comes the problem.. (please assist, I'm not as IT savvy..)

• Select recovery.img from your SD card
  • Use Recovery File? (I have clicked yes)
Next the phone goes into black screen with a Recovery Mode at the bottom left.. Then the phone restarts.

Can anyone advise me on the above problem?

Thanks,
ed

Hi everybody

I am trying to root and update firmware in my Xiaomi Redrice TD version for a long time... I am desperated. I dont know how to get it.

About phone: Model number HM1
4.2.1 HM2013022
Miui JHACNAH2.0

Thank you very much. I´ve just downloaded miuaiandroid_multi_TD_JHACNAH13.0_jb-4.2 But I need to root and change de recovery....

again Thank you all of you

Ported Carliv Touch Recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1825722 to REDMI WCDMA (older revision Hongmi) Download here https://mega.co.nz/#!IoE1mZiZ!lb0t14_ndeRaGnCw6QcNesoYzlqZWIfyZfgxQaj2iig

For newer revison Download here. Ported from my frend.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18468561/recovery_ctr_v2.2.img

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Extract .zip. Rename to recovery.img Copy to Root folder of phone and flash from Mobile Uncle Tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: ko3st68
Hello,
I would like to root my new Hongmi 1S WCDMA version. Can anyone a usable methode?
Thak you.