New Xiaomi M2S MIUI V5 bug Front Camera e bug Audio

tazenda

Members
Sep 8, 2013
Hello
The v5 version of MIUI as two bug in the latest version 3.6.9 and early supplies. The first bug is the setting mirror frontcamera that does not work in front camera. The second bug occours by streaming live TV in fact the audio is always out of sync with the video while on ROM cm10.1 by cofface this problem is not there. Maybe it's different video driver or however old and not optmized....a very serious defect for a powerful terminal as M2S.

because in MIUI Rom of my M2S I have problems with audio sync when I stream live TV and why there is this problem with the ROM cm10.2 of cofface ? What is the difference between the two , which eliminates the problem of audio sync ? How can you fix the bug on MIUI ? You have to recompile the video drivers ? It's the fault of the kernel modules ? Does anyone know the cause ? Sooner or later, one of the developers of MIUI will say and do anything for this bug ? It seems that this bug does not exist because nobody talks about it , but you noticed that there is ? Since I write on the forum only a two or three users have encountered this bug ! The other year this audio sync problem ?