Xiaomi mi 10 android 11 update

BDX85

Members
Nov 12, 2020
Hi, I'm still waiting for the android 11 update let alone the miui 12.5 update in Belgium with provider orange. Is this normal? Are there more users still on android 10?

MIUI 12.5 just started testing, so it's going to take a long time to release it as stable on global, since the current testing is going on for China. China stable version is expected to release in April, and probably after that Global will start testing and that's going to take another while.
And also Xiaomi released Android 11 for Mi 10 recently but I think it hasn't arrived for global yet, I checked on the official Downloads page of MIUI and the downloadable ROM's are still Android 10

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, I asked because the stable update was released in europe in the beginning of december, I'm just being impatient

Are there more people here that haven't received the android 11 update (12.2.1.0) yet?

I received the Android 11 /miui12 stable update two days ago in my mi10. Now I'm on stable 12.2.2.4 miui with android 11.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

I received the Android 11 /miui12 stable update two days ago in my mi10. Now I'm on stable 12.2.2.4 miui with android 11.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Hello,
which region are you in ? didnt receive the OTA on the MI 10 yet