Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra MIUI 14

Dacuba

Members
Mar 29, 2023
Hello there. When will MIUI 14 will be realeased for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra?

Kind regards ✌️

Hello there. When will MIUI 14 will be realeased for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra?

Kind regards ✌️
Ask Xiaomi. Usually, after the official Chinese ROM, it takes 1-2 days for the xiaomi.eu version to appear. At the moment, no official Chinese ROM with MIUI 14 has been released by Xiaomi yet.

Reactions: Dacuba
Ask Xiaomi. Usually, after the official Chinese ROM, it takes 1-2 days for the xiaomi.eu version to appear. At the moment, no official Chinese ROM with MIUI 14 has been released by Xiaomi yet.
Thx for information

kcorrea1

This is wrong information.
Installing TWRP on the Mi 10 Ultra is done with the command
Code:
fastboot flash recovery name.img
This device does not have A/B partitions and has a dedicated recovery partition.

I alsouse mi10ultra. can you tell me which twrp version should i use to flash rom 14 eu? Thank you very much!
Use this TWRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzĩ Dzĩ
anybody have a link to Mi 1 ultra eu/global rom ? i used to have a link to the page but I can only find the china rom
I had issues with the last 13.0,5 with not being able to enable VoLTE and installed a custom rom waiting for the new one.. any news ?

To view the VoLTE and VoWiFi toggle:
1. Enter the string * # * # 86583 # * # * in the field for dialing numbers, a message will appear after the last character, which must end with DISABLE. If ENABLE, we repeat the string again. This will allow VoLTE because this menu is hidden by default.
2. Enter the string * # * # 869434 # * # * as above, again the message with DISABLE must appear at the end. We have enabled VoWIFI.

Reactions: biscoot and Liviati

To view the VoLTE and VoWiFi toggle:
1. Enter the string * # * # 86583 # * # * in the field for dialing numbers, a message will appear after the last character, which must end with DISABLE. If ENABLE, we repeat the string again. This will allow VoLTE because this menu is hidden by default.
2. Enter the string * # * # 869434 # * # * as above, again the message with DISABLE must appear at the end. We have enabled VoWIFI.
I know those.. but 13.0.5 had issues with Mi 10 Ultra...
so as 13.0.6 .
So I wanted to know if the new one 14 version is out as Global rom. I live in Europe and want the Global rom version
Ive heard there is a 13.0.7 but it's not CAS and I can't install it

hi my mi 10 ultra is currently running on WEEKLY miui 22.10.26 i cant seem to find the update for miui14... only seeing it on stable can anyone share me the link?

There is no Weekly MIUI 14 for Mi 10 Ultra.
Version 22.10.26 is the last weekly release for your model. As of this version, support for releasing "weekly ROMs" has been discontinued.
If you want MIUI 14 you have to install the Stable version.

Reactions: sahafdeen
hi my mi 10 ultra is currently running on WEEKLY miui 22.10.26 i cant seem to find the update for miui14... only seeing it on stable can anyone share me the link?
22.10.26 was indeed the last weekly for your device, if you want Miui 14, you need to switch to stable.

Reactions: sahafdeen