Xiaomi.eu rom on 14 ultra global, is that safe?

Shahar1997

Members
Apr 24, 2016
Hello, I'm using the xiaomi.eu rom since redmi 2
Absolutely in love with it.
Currently with my mi 10 pro i started to have some issues( no 5g, sometimes need to update the gPay module..)
But still, the pros win the cons without any doubt.

Now, after great years with mi 10 pro, time to upgrade, and move to the 14 ultra(Global).

From the posts i have read here it's seems that the process might not be clean as was before,
From Fastboot loop when trying to install (stable), and network problems.

From my experience, xiaomi phone(Global) with eu rom is just a different level experience, the phone is just much better, almost in any aspect, battery life, speed, camera and features.

So first, Is that still the case with HyperOS?
And second, how is the process of setting up the eu rom?
In addition, are there things i might loss when moving to that rom? Such as Gpay, 5g, or anything else?

Thanks

Running Xiaomi.EU-ROM on my global 14U - no issues, everything is working fine and as expected, also 5G, Gpay, Android Auto,.....

As written in this thread you may get a bootloop when installing Xiaomi.EU over the latest global ROM, so the safe way has been to set up the device for Xiaomi.EU by flashing 1.0.4 CN version prior to Xiaomi.EU-ROM. Apparently this only needs to be done once for initial setup....

Reactions: Shahar1997
Running Xiaomi.EU-ROM on my global 14U - no issues, everything is working fine and as expected, also 5G, Gpay, Android Auto,.....

As written in this thread you may get a bootloop when installing Xiaomi.EU over the latest global ROM, so the safe way has been to set up the device for Xiaomi.EU by flashing 1.0.4 CN version prior to Xiaomi.EU-ROM. Apparently this only needs to be done once for initial setup....
sounds like most safe option is to wait for xiaomi.eu stable update..
or maybe wait for the weekly release

Reactions: s3axel