Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Chinese Version with Global Rom to xiaomi.eu

draknus

Members
May 31, 2022
Hello guys, i'm about to buy a Mi 11 Ultra and the description says:
"Global Rom , MIUI 13, Support Multi-Language & OTA Update,Google play store (Unlocked bootloader for installing Global rom, Android Pay, Netflix, some banking app might not supported.)"

so I just need to install the xiaomi.eu using fastboot mode? I want to use Gpay and Bank apps, do I need to lock bootloader to make these work?

I'm afraid to brick it doing something wrong.

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: draknus
"Global Rom , MIUI 13, Support Multi-Language & OTA Update,Google play store (Unlocked bootloader for installing Global rom, Android Pay, Netflix, some banking app might not supported.)"

so I just need to install the xiaomi.eu using fastboot mode? I want to use Gpay and Bank apps, do I need to lock bootloader to make these work?

thanks in advance!
gogo was faster :) good luck

thanks in advance!
You can't lock bootloader in EU ROM but it acts as if it is locked.

I also have Mi 11 ultra and was struggling with Chinese rom for more than a year. I was tired of bloatware, chinese messages and some functions and interactions with other devices didn't worked. My galaxy watch 5 just stop paired and didn't was abble to pair again. I got tired and unlocked the bootloader with the windows app, and then finally instaled Xiaomi.EU rom. After that everything was flawless and working as it should.
My only regret was not to install this earlier :) Installed with Fastboot, already made a rom upgrade and it's super easy and works fantastic.