Xiaomi mi 11 ultra CN Version miui 12.5.7

misterpeople

Members
Jun 10, 2021
Hey, I have a bug where I don't see Pop up notifications of some apps! I've gone through and enabled autostart, enabled EVERY permission, disabled battery saving, enabled and disabled MIUI optimization, nothing seems to make push notifications come through as they should

I do see the icon tray of the app and I hear the notification BUT no Pop-up for some Apps like Gmail, Instagram, etc.
I checked in-app settings, enabled everything but still no notifications

To clarify I have the MIUI Chinese version, not EU, I want to hear if someone has the problem too and they manage to fix it.

Reactions: osnix
Hey, I have a bug where I don't see Pop up notifications of some apps! I've gone through and enabled autostart, enabled EVERY permission, disabled battery saving, enabled and disabled MIUI optimization, nothing seems to make push notifications come through as they should

I do see the icon tray of the app and I hear the notification BUT no Pop-up for some Apps like Gmail, Instagram, etc.

To clarify I have the MIUI Chinese version, not EU, I want to hear if someone has the problem too and they manage to fix it.
Hello misterpeople, I have the same variant of Mi 11 Ultra ... but I am running this amazing Xiaomi.EU rom .. much better than the official one. and I have no issues with the notification, sorry I don't have a solution.. I do hope you find one.

Does this always occur ? Or only when you are connected over WIFI?:)

I'm working (with assistance from a Xiaomi developer ) to debug a similar problem with delayed or disappearing notifications on EEA & Global ROM. I'm not sure if that may be the same problem but test the bug with WIFI ON and WIFI OFF and see if it make a difference.

Here is how I work around the issue I am debugging:

Settings -> Privacy protection -> Special permissions -> Battery optimization

Click on the blue banner ( the one that says Not optimized ), change to All apps.
Now search for the 'messages' app and remove optimization ( try removing for apps gives you problems also ).
Reboot your device.

Tried everything u said, Still getting this problem, the notification sounds is there and the notification icon is there but no pop-up view for the notification :(

Happens on the Gmail app