Xiaomi mi 11 ultra update

I've already installed it by twrp but I get full of problems, my bank's application doesn't work, it spends more bareria, it gives an error in the menu if applications, the security doesn't update the clean master in the program if cleaning tb doesn't update. with the fastboot version everything works perfectly.... Hope they stop using twrp, this program sucks.

I've already installed it by twrp but I get full of problems, my bank's application doesn't work, it spends more bareria, it gives an error in the menu if applications, the security doesn't update the clean master in the program if cleaning tb doesn't update. with the fastboot version everything works perfectly.... Hope they stop using twrp, this program sucks.
Your conclusion is a total nonsense...

Latest Stable version (I guess you are using a Stable version) may have issues but it's not because it's a "recovery" zip file. ;)

I spent 3 months installing and testing various roms. The TWRP for mi 11 ultra works poorly, I'm not the only one who says it but the security of my bank here in Switzerland also complained that my smartphone was open and they blocked the application for security. I install the xiaomi.eu version via fastboot and all the problems, including the bank, are over. If you go to twrp they don't have twrp for mi 11 ultra. I did several tests until I concluded that the problem with the rom came from twrp. But very few people have the mi 11 ultra so there isn't much information. And do you have that smartphone?

I spent 3 months installing and testing various roms. The TWRP for mi 11 ultra works poorly, I'm not the only one who says it but the security of my bank here in Switzerland also complained that my smartphone was open and they blocked the application for security. I install the xiaomi.eu version via fastboot and all the problems, including the bank, are over. If you go to twrp they don't have twrp for mi 11 ultra. I did several tests until I concluded that the problem with the rom came from twrp. But very few people have the mi 11 ultra so there isn't much information. And do you have that smartphone?
I have it ... and its working fine with TWRP ... for some apps you have to do a workaround see my post ...

First step:
# delete the folder "/twrp" if this exists

If the app is still not working do the other steps

Reactions: geoorg
But that's just one of my problems using twrp. Another problem is that when installing an application it enables the application to start automatically without my having given an order for it, the application launcher touches any letter for example "P" and it always runs to the beginning "A". When I go to bed I leave the smartphone charged at 100%, when I wake up with the rom installed with fastboot the battery is at 99%, when I wake up with the same rom installed with twrp the battery is at 92%! Why does it use more battery?!... The system with the rom installed through fastboot, is stable, light, fast, better than the original rom, without any problem. Twrp destroys the work and experience of using rom.eu. I don't mind paying to update my rom via fastboot. But I won't use twrp anymore, I prefer to install the original rom.

But that's just one of my problems using twrp. Another problem is that when installing an application it enables the application to start automatically without my having given an order for it, the application launcher touches any letter for example "P" and it always runs to the beginning "A". When I go to bed I leave the smartphone charged at 100%, when I wake up with the rom installed with fastboot the battery is at 99%, when I wake up with the same rom installed with twrp the battery is at 92%! Why does it use more battery?!... The system with the rom installed through fastboot, is stable, light, fast, better than the original rom, without any problem. Twrp destroys the work and experience of using rom.eu. I don't mind paying to update my rom via fastboot. But I won't use twrp anymore, I prefer to install the original rom.
Hi do you have the same rom version as fastboot & twrp version ?

First I have thought it depends on the different rom version.

Do you have the links for the rom versions ? I will try it :)

Off you go, if you think twrp has anything to do with your device performance or battery drain.
You are better suited for stock rom....with a locked bootloader!
Your comment is useless and inappropriate for the forum. It doesn't add up to anything. For your information I live in Switzerland and not Nigeria where bank security I think is quite different, then my smartphone is a logical Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 512go Chinese version, even to install an official global rom I have to have the bootloader unlocked... If you don't know what you're talking about and come to this forum to offend you should leave, there's no need here.

• Angry
Reactions: Firedance61
Your comment is useless and inappropriate for the forum. It doesn't add up to anything. For your information I live in Switzerland and not Nigeria where bank security I think is quite different, then my smartphone is a logical Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 512go Chinese version, even to install an official global rom I have to have the bootloader unlocked... If you don't know what you're talking about and come to this forum to offend you should leave, there's no need here.
All the more reason you need a stock ROM.

Reactions: Firedance61
I'm using the only version available for fastboot (12.5.4 stable). I used the twrp provided here on the forum (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/) And tested several stable and weekly versions including the latest ones. Always with the same problems. Then I installed it through fastboot and all the problems were gone. There is a machine the smartphone now. Think there are no more updates...

Why? Why ask a simple question on the forum and see someone offend? Read the previous comments before writing nonsense...
I've read the comments, and you seems to have a hard time taking in account the answers you get from others.

Anyway now that you know their won't be new EU fastboot ROM, you are free to do as you want.

I've read the comments, and you seems to have a hard time taking in account the answers you get from others.

Anyway now that you know their won't be new EU fastboot ROM, you are free to do as you want.
Bla bla bla... If it doesn't help, it doesn't hurt...

1632745825545.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nelsonmatias
Don't sound good.

I have the. Mi 11 ultra with a stable eu version (TWRP) and for me everything works just perfect on miui 12.5.12.0
a91aaf4658278e04cd1e32b7c5c4e74f.jpg

Sendt fra min M2102K1C med Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
My smartphone has many problems with twrp installed, is it my device? But with the official roms and the rom I'm using now from xiaomi.eu fastboot, it works perfectly... What's your twrp version? Could you also see if your model is the same as mine? I send the photos. Thanks!
Screenshot_2021-09-27-16-38-48-514_com.android.settings.jpg

My smartphone has many problems with twrp installed, is it my device? But with the official roms and the rom I'm using now from xiaomi.eu fastboot, it works perfectly... What's your twrp version? Could you also see if your model is the same as mine? I send the photos. Thanks! View attachment 38993

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-27-17-18-25-880_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-27-17-18-25-880_com.android.settings.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 145
The only difference from mine is the ram. But the curiosity when I had my version 12.5.12, in the cpu specs it only shows "Smartdragon 888", in yours it already shows also "Octa-core 2.84Ghz"... I don't understand why this happens... Can you send me your twrp link?