Xiaomi mi 11 ultra update

Can a European Rom be put in place of a Chinese ROM with xiaomi.eu?
My phone is a RKACNXM chinese version
I would like a European version RKAEUXM?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-04-19-47-21-309_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-04-19-47-21-309_com.android.settings.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 105
I d like put a européan rom in place of xiaomi.eu rom

Ok thanks you .Okay, by doing that, I wouldn’t have the OTA updates, though? And I could always go back to a rom xiaomi.eu if I don’t like the European rom?
OTA update from xiaomi & yes u can go back to xiaomi.eu rom whenever u feel u want to

Ok Sorry I didn’t see the answer. So if I update myself in Europeene version I can also make the updates in OTA? All my photos, media will be deleted?
What changes between a Chinese Roma and the one I have compared to a European Roma?

Ok Sorry I didn’t see the answer. So if I update myself in Europeene version I can also make the updates in OTA? All my photos, media will be deleted?
What changes between a Chinese Roma and the one I have compared to a European Roma?
Hey
Why you want to swift those rom?

Because a lot of bug with rom Xiaomi.eu
That i understand then
Which bugs? My Chinese version mi 11 ultra with eu stable rom dont have bugs with my daily use.

But OTA could do i swift to.
But it all depends how the global eu rom works.

Will you please tell how things works out for you if you make the swift ??

I believe you will delete everything. Don't lock your bootloader in the process, you may brick your phone. And since your bootloader will be unlocked, you won't pass Safetynet controls, and may need to root and apply a Safetynet mod.

Last edited: