New Xiaomi MI 9 - Reboots on lock screen

bvitlas

Members
Sep 1, 2020
Hi Community,
I have a Xiaomi MI 9 and I replaced my cracked screen and I face an issue. Randomly, it restarts 5-10 times during the day when I lock it and leave it on the side. It didn’t happen before I fixed the phone with the replacement screen. As I "play" with it and have interaction with it, even if 4 hours pass, it won't reboot. The time I will lock it and leave it, it will restarts. I left it to be charged, and as it's on the lock screen and it charges it won't restart even once. I don't know what's the problem, but I can't find any solutions.

I have already hard reset it with no luck on Miui 12.
Any ideas?

Hi Community,
I have a Xiaomi MI 9 and I replaced my cracked screen and I face an issue. Randomly, it restarts 5-10 times during the day when I lock it and leave it on the side. It didn’t happen before I fixed the phone with the replacement screen. As I "play" with it and have interaction with it, even if 4 hours pass, it won't reboot. The time I will lock it and leave it, it will restarts. I left it to be charged, and as it's on the lock screen and it charges it won't restart even once. I don't know what's the problem, but I can't find any solutions.

I have already hard reset it with no luck on Miui 12.
Any ideas?
I would reopen the phone and check that all cable connections are correctly in place.

Reactions: bvitlas