Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold

Zirocks

Members
Oct 13, 2018
Hello !
I'm sorry if this is not authorized here I don't know if it's forbidden but no one seems to talk about it.

As of now, the Mi mix fold is only buyable in china and no global version is announced for now, so the only way to have is to import it.
I really want to try foldable phones; and the samsung ones are really expensive and seems to have a lot of problems ( and, ofc, i'm a xiaomi owner since mi4 :D , so I don't really want to go on the dark side :p )

So here's my question, does a xiaomi.eu rom is a possible thing to see sooner or later for this phone ? Because it's seems to be the only option ( apart from having a chinese/english phone ) to have this smartphone in my tongue ( and with, for me, the best rom available on xiaomi ).

Thanks !

I was also looking forward to the EU ROM of the Mix Fold version.
I'm very disappointed to hear that you don't have any plans.
I hope you will develop it.
Thank you and best regards,

We have no plans to support MIXFold..

But he just told you that we won't... Its apps are too different, not worth anyone's time for a single device.

Hi. I own a MI Mix Fold and I can say it's a great phone, better than the Samsung. (The reviews on YouTube are saying different, just don't know why).
I see you're not looking to release a EU or Global version for it. But can you advise if I can somehow use Google Pay on it? If yes, where can I find a tutorial? I've installed GPay and configured it with my card details, it's just that when I'm bringing the phone close to the POS, won't do the payment.

Thank you.