New Xiaomi MI one random restart

tetta73

Members
Nov 2, 2012
I bought a Xiaomi cell phone and do all stuff to get rid of the following problem: random restart. I installed all miui versions and wipe all the phone and replaced the battery and i dont know what to do now. When i go to some place with no signal (an elevator, for example) the phone reboots. Even with 100% battery, the phone reboots and the battery reduced to lower level (10%)...there isnt any information about this problem and im very disapointing about this phone. If its a hardware problem, is there anything i can do to solve this? The official xiaomi forum in chinese is a mess...damn chinese stuff...
Please, help!!!!!!!

its related with Android 4.0.4? Or not? I read that this android is full of bugs...and random restarts is one of this...its true?? Please help help help...its a wonderfull phone, but a piece of crap software...

Do you have the same problem that i have?
No, no solution, answer, nothing...very frustrating...

Same problem here. My one works fine without sim card. When sim card inserted and a battery's charge drains below 80 percent then the problem shows itself. Many times I tried miflash with the lastest miui roms - no cure. So my only use of a phone is for book reading and games. What a disappointment.

Someone found the solution? My M1, drops the battery after restarting... 100% to 65%.... Sometimes after restart, it shows 100% again... with the sim card the phone have some random restarts, eg: when i receive a call... Sorry for my bad english... it's not my native language.

I don't had this problem with v5...
I suggest to toggle wifi when you go to sleep.
I leaved It on a night and I had a superhot m1s the morning after.

I had no reboot with V5, I'm in betatester team.

Inviato dal mio MI 1S con Tapatalk 2

I think the wifi isn't the problem with my device... I reflash the xiaomi a lot of times, with different versions. Right now i use the last version 3.3.8 with a super clean install, but even this way, the phone continues restarting after receive a call. I'll try the V5, if the restart issue stop, i'll wait for a stable version. o/

Edit...

Sorry, the wifi trick was a suggest. I read wrong.