New Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 10.3.2 Not working with external DAC

Aszur91

Members
Jun 20, 2019
Hi, i have bought this tablet to be used with a fiio k3 external dac. However i can not use it because it is not recoginized or something like that. The dac light musb be yellow or green and it stills red. I tried in developer options setting usb type to external dac but nothing worked.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

Hi, i have bought this tablet to be used with a fiio k3 external dac. However i can not use it because it is not recoginized or something like that. The dac light musb be yellow or green and it stills red. I tried in developer options setting usb type to external dac but nothing worked.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
That's may be because USB output just provide ANALOG Audio signal and not the DIGITAL one.
This is what is done most of the time because common USB adaptator just handle analog signal.

That's may be because USB output just provide ANALOG Audio signal and not the DIGITAL one.
This is what is done most of the time because common USB adaptator just handle analog signal.
But that cant be right. You may want to use its digital features and i cant. Anyway, any other tablets i have had worked correctly. Could be this feaure adapted?