Xiaomi MI11 Stuck on Fastboot

hosseinattai

Members
Feb 26, 2021
HI Guys
I have a Mi 11 with Chinese rom and wanted to install the Global rom on it.
unfortunately it didn't go through and stuck on Fastboot LOGO
I try to install original chinese rom and it success when I flash with Miflash but after that is same and stuck on Fastboot LOGO
I need your help to fix this problem.

Attachments

• fastboot-1.jpg
    fastboot-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,361
Reactions: Miauthoffcials
Did you apply the ota before flashing eu Rom?

Your Bootloader is unlocked?

What error do you get?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Did you apply the ota before flashing eu Rom?

Your Bootloader is unlocked?

What error do you get?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Yes I did unlocked the bootloader first.
and I did what they wrote in this link

I got some different error and I did fix all of them after watching some tutorial video on Youtube / now just I want to back to original rom to use the phone ;(

Yes I did unlocked the bootloader first.
and I did what they wrote in this link

I got some different error and I did fix all of them after watching some tutorial video on Youtube / now just I want to back to original rom to use the phone ;(
That should be possible with miflash, so even after ota to latest china rom you couldn't flash?

I guess it's not the Rom's fault but without sufficient information we won't be able to assist you...

Regards

Sent from my Mi11

I tried different version of Miflash and still same
I can install
  • venus_images_V12.0.19.0.RKBCNXM_20210122.0000.00_11.0_cn
  • venus_images_V12.0.17.0.RKBCNXM_20210115.0000.00_11.0_cn
  • venus_images_V12.0.12.0.RKBCNXM_20201230.0000.00_11.0_cn_6d36d7a7ca
  • venus_images_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_20210206.0000.00_11.0_cn_726a4b3b22
and as said before it will flash successfully but after that it go to fastboot logo again.
also I tried with XiaoMiToll V2(By Francesco Tescari) and it give me error which I will attach the screenshots here
Please help me to fix this problem .Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:
I tried different version of Miflash and still same
I can install
  • venus_images_V12.0.19.0.RKBCNXM_20210122.0000.00_11.0_cn
  • venus_images_V12.0.17.0.RKBCNXM_20210115.0000.00_11.0_cn
  • venus_images_V12.0.12.0.RKBCNXM_20201230.0000.00_11.0_cn_6d36d7a7ca
  • venus_images_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_20210206.0000.00_11.0_cn_726a4b3b22
and as said before it will flash successfully but after that it go to fastboot logo again.
also I tried with XiaoMiToll V2(By Francesco Tescari) and it give me error which I will attach the screenshots here
Please help me to fix this problem .Thanks

View attachment 35353
The flash did not complete. It has not flashed the super image. This can happen with some versions of tools and fastboot packages. Easy to fix, change the fastboot.exe file from another tool or download. Then flash again using tool or from command prompt.

The flash did not complete. It has not flashed the super image. This can happen with some versions of tools and fastboot packages. Easy to fix, change the fastboot.exe file from another tool or download. Then flash again using tool or from command prompt.

Could you please explain more? Thanks

Could you please explain more? Thanks
In your screenshot it says that it could not flash the super image file. That's why it is not completing and returning to fastboot.
You may have a corrupted image or, and what happened to the 10 ultra first EU fastboot ROM, the version of fastboot.exe was to blame. It flashed everything except the super.img file. A simple change to a different fastboot.exe worked ok. I know it odd but do a search back in Sep on the 10 ultra pages in the forum. Try a fastboot.exe from any different adb package or try the one I used and saved to my mega page below.
I'm not saying it will fix it but it is worth a try.

Reactions: PrinceID
I've got my MI 11 today, it worked only 1h, I've applied OTA update to the latest fw and it went into fastboot. I've tried with vol up down and power, with fastboot reboot nothing, it is stuck in fastboot. Anyone knows is there any solution for this? Bootloader is locked.
Thanks

Last edited:
How did you get your bootloader unlocked if you've only had it an hour? Is it not new?
If it is unlocked, then flash the most recent fastboot ROM from this forums download page or from here, https://mifirm.net/model/venus.ttt
Sorry, bootloader is locked, wrongly typed. I'm not able to unlock it with Batch unlock tool due to error message "Please add your account in MIUI's Settings > Developer options > Mi unlock status" as I'm not able to reach the settings, the phone is a brick :(

Last edited:
Is there no way of getting to the stock recovery by holding power button until it switches off or reboots, then using pwr on with vol up? I would be surprised if the recovery is goosed. Have you tried one of the stock fastboot ROM from mifirm.net? It is worth a try using a PC and fastboot.

Is there no way of getting to the stock recovery by holding power button until it switches off or reboots, then using pwr on with vol up? I would be surprised if the recovery is goosed. Have you tried one of the stock fastboot ROM from mifirm.net? It is worth a try using a PC and fastboot.
No, there's no way, it automatically goes to fastboot, I'm not able to switch it off. I've tried with latest stock firmware downloaded from MIUI site for global device. For every fastboot command it says that it is not allowed in Lock State: for example "Erase is not allowed in Lock State"

Ok guys. Now it got me too.
Im stock in the fastboot loop.
I have an Xiaomi mi 11 china rom, did unlock the bootloader with the official tool, everything textbook.
First i tried the global official stock rom, that didnt work fastboot loop.
Then i tried the xiaomi.eu rom stable everything like written...nope..
Now i wanted to go back to the original china rom with the official miflash, but it doesnt recognize my phone:-(

I've got my MI 11 today, it worked only 1h, I've applied OTA update to the latest fw and it went into fastboot. I've tried with vol up down and power, with fastboot reboot nothing, it is stuck in fastboot. Anyone knows is there any solution for this? Bootloader is locked.
Thanks
You must have done more, than only the OTA update.

You must have done more, than only the OTA update.

No, what could I do for a 1h? Did some basic settings (dark mode), clean up the icons from the Home screen, etc. I didn’t have time to install viber, whatsapp....it suddenly turned of the screen, then shows the red message that system is damaged and that’s it....

I'm afraid it's over to Xiaomi support then. There is not much that can be done here as you are not using EU ROMs and some are only an hour old. You have to use Xiaomi support but please let us know what happened as I'm sure more people may get in same hole. Last resort return to dealer as faulty under warranty.

Reactions: biker972
Hi,

I encountered some problems when installing the EU ROM.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Attachments

• flasing.jpg
    flasing.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 386
Hi,

I encountered some problems when installing the EU ROM.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Hello,

The bootloader of your device seems NOT unlocked...

It's the first thing to do => https://c.mi.com/thread-1635834-1-1.html

Second thing is to NOT install a "fastboot" ROM by Xiaomi.eu => TWRP is available for your device so you SHOULD install the latest Xiaomi.eu ROM via TWRP.

Guide for TWRP installation is here => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

;)

Reactions: Mark F
HI Guys
I have a Mi 11 with Chinese rom and wanted to install the Global rom on it.
unfortunately it didn't go through and stuck on Fastboot LOGO
I try to install original chinese rom and it success when I flash with Miflash but after that is same and stuck on Fastboot LOGO
I need your help to fix this problem.
Hi, the best way to solve this is to download the EU ROM on your computer and install it. I had same issue you are experiencing. Global ROM refused to complete flashing.
Here is the link to the post on how to flash the EU ROM: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-11-10-11-12.63890/