New XIAOMI Mi11 Ultra Google Pay not responce

Scorpioharis

Members
Oct 3, 2024
I bought my Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra on 02/2022. My device has a custom MIUI EU rom installed. I have been facing recurring issues with google pay, since google won't allow devices with 3rd party OS install to use the service. Up until now I've been received small patch updates that temporarily fixed the problem, but eventually it would stop working again. Now it has stopped working for a while and no update seems to be available. Is it possible to have another update soon?

In that case, you also have an old version of the "Updater" application that no longer displays the currently released GPay_fix.
Install the patch from the link I gave you and reboot your device.
Then in the "Google Play Store" app, check if you pass the BASIC and DEVICE integrity test.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OK. Which link are you referring to? Also since the updater app no longer gives me OTA patches should I manually flash the patches through TWRP or with ADB drives installed on my computer? The link you sent is an .apk.

The link provided is the module for GPay.

You need to manually update your ROM in order to receive information for the Updater, you can refer to the ROM post to know how to update