Xiaomi Mi2 protective glass?

Alon A

Members
Jan 5, 2013
does the mi2 phone have any protctive glass? i know the first mi phone had the DragonTail protctive glass, does the mi2 phone has it too?

moreover, i would like to know how should i flash this site rom.
i saw that the mi2 phone has 2 system partions, how should i install this room on both of the partitions?
first using the updater app on the phone to flash to the second partion and then flash with the recovery to the first partion?

thanks for the help!

does the mi2 phone have any protctive glass? i know the first mi phone had the DragonTail protctive glass, does the mi2 phone has it too?

moreover, i would like to know how should i flash this site rom.
i saw that the mi2 phone has 2 system partions, how should i install this room on both of the partitions?
first using the updater app on the phone to flash to the second partion and then flash with the recovery to the first partion?

thanks for the help!
About the update check sticky thread it have full details

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

what about the protective glass?
i just order the phone from Ibuygou.com for 470$ to the 32gb version.

do you know chinse ? can you maybe send a messege to XIAOMI with the question about the glass type ?

what about the protective glass?
i just order the phone from Ibuygou.com for 470$ to the 32gb version.

do you know chinse ? can you maybe send a messege to XIAOMI with the question about the glass type ?
Ok I ll try to find out. Yes I can understand some Chinese

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

lol look what i found now!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats plenty of protection from chineese people who try to repair a reasonably priced phone with their skill and tools.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: grondinm