Xiaomi Mi3 crashes on Mi-RECOVERY 2.01 = FALSE XIAOMI MI3

Hm. How did you do that? You just have to install rom via Updater (menu - Select installation pack). You never see recovery doing that method.

Did you check MD5 sum between our posted and yours downloaded to pc? They should be the same.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

I dont check md5(how can I do that?) * EDIT: Ive just checked md5 and Its the same.

I dont know why I got in recovery mode!! :(

What can I do now?

I dont check md5(how can I do that?) * EDIT: Ive just checked md5 and Its the same.

I dont know why I got in recovery mode!! :(

What can I do now?
so you installed it via updater app..? or directly from MiRecovery..?

via updater app and then my phone asked to reboot and then I got loop on recovery mode :\

Weird... I installed it 4 times with no problem at all...
Try reboot from recovery...

~Tapatalk~

battery uncharged. Mobile doesn't start... :( no power on... WHAT CAN I DO???

PLEASE HELP.

I left mobile all night charging and then I powered on.. It works... IDK what happened..

Hi,

Same problem with my MI3 WCDMA, version JXDCNAL2.0.
I tried to install the stable version JXDCNAL4.0 (downloaded on the official website: http://en.miui.com/download-101.html)
  • updater : makes the phone stucks into recovery mode until battery uncharge
  • revovery mode + update.zip : a file seems to be loaded, but after reboot, updater shows that JXDCNAL2.0 is still the current version

Some idea about this problem? Samumg did you find a way to update your mi3?

Thank you

ps: I checked on the official website, it's a real mi3 ;)

Hi,

Same problem with my MI3 WCDMA, version JXDCNAL2.0.
I tried to install the stable version JXDCNAL4.0 (downloaded on the official website: http://en.miui.com/download-101.html)
  • updater : makes the phone stucks into recovery mode until battery uncharge
  • revovery mode + update.zip : a file seems to be loaded, but after reboot, updater shows that JXDCNAL2.0 is still the current version

Some idea about this problem? Samumg did you find a way to update your mi3?

Thank you

ps: I checked on the official website, it's a real mi3 ;)
Hi romainc,

Maybe It will be a fake like mine... try this video and check if yours have the same problem:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hope You've got better luck than me. Try with CPU-Z, Quadrant, etc..

I checked on the official website and it's real too.. They clone IMEI and S/N too..

Hey I am having the same problem. The MIUI version is JXDCNAL2.0 and Model MI3W . I followed a post and went to the url http://en.miui.com/thread-14641-1-1.html to download fastboot rom but did not find one for JXDCNAL2.0. How can I proceed further. Has anyone been able to flash this ROM? Please help !

Just download and flash the latest available ROM for mi3. The version you have is really old.

I have tries stable and developer rom Both result in screen where progress bar reaching mid way and goes back to start again and again forever. I couldnt even reach the recovery screen untill 5 or 6 attempts.