Xiaomi Mi4 Fake?

Doc604

Members
Jul 5, 2015
Ciao, ho comprato da ingranaggi migliore mi4 xiaomi '' nella foto alla mia sinistra '' (e-commerce cinese) Penso che sia un falso, e vi spiegherò ora perché:

1 Dietro la scatola c'era il timbro di autenticità da zero che certifica lo smartphone (come l'originale)

2 Nella parte posteriore delle Precisione dello smartphone sono scritte in inglese e la certificazione europea e questo C E.

3 E 'stato presente anche la certificazione CE dietro rivestimento posteriore della mia MI4

5 l'alimentazione contrassegnato xiaomi ... ha spina europea e non ha bisogno di un adattatore ....

6 Anche sullo schermo anteriore è tutto tradotto in inglese ...

7 Nel software ho trovato banner e maluware

Dato che noi tutti sappiamo che xiaomi non vende ufficialmente in Europa e quindi non ha la certificazione europea pensi che io sono un falso davati smartphone>? ...

Attachments

• mi4 reclamo1.jpg
    mi4 reclamo1.jpg
    873.2 KB · Views: 304
Hello , I bought gears best mi4 xiaomi ' ' in the photo on my left ' ' ( Chinese e-commerce ) I think it's a fake , and I will explain now why :

1 Behind the box was the stamp of authenticity from scratch that certifies the smartphone ( like the original )

2 At the back of the accuracy of the smartphone are written in English and European certification and this C E.

3 E ' it was also the CE certification behind the rear bumper of my MI4

5 power ... has marked xiaomi European plug and does not need an adapter ....

6 Also on the front screen is all translated into English ...

7 In the software I found banners and maluware Since we all know that does not sell xiaomi officially in Europe and so has the European certification think I'm a fake davati smartphone > ? ...

Attachments

• mi4 reclamo1.jpg
    mi4 reclamo1.jpg
    873.2 KB · Views: 313
Take out the back cover and you will see if its real or fake. Install antutu and CPU z and compare your results with original. There are also many ways to tell the difference on internet, Google it! I had the same doubt when I bought mine.
Good luck!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gasparin
thanks ingbrzy. i checked on the website but they dont have the 64gb version. here in my place i saw many people sell their 16gb version. most probably because of the storage is not enough. xiaomi should have at least put minimum of 32gb since mi4 doesn't have mmc slot