Xiaomi Mi4 Problem

Sep 12, 2015
Hi please can someone help me. I've just bought a xiaomi from online. It seems original but when I open it I found a lot of strange app that I can't uninstll. Like DU battery and other application plus my button of MI account and MI credit doesn't work so I can't even download themes. And when I receive SMS screen doesn't wake up but remains closed. Can someone help me please.

Install our ROM and make factory reset..

~Tapatalk~

Where did you buy it? I'm reading about many people receiving phones with modified romantic from online store... Spyware, Trojans, etc...

I have bought it from grossoshop. Before this one I bought one in China which I cannot use because 3g does not work but that one I think has the original miui and it runs smoother and doesn't have any problem. This one has some issue with some unwanted program ex DU battery saver.. Malaysian news ( I dunno what is that) and other program. The MI account button that does nothing when clicked and phone is slower. I thought it was fake but I check with mobile uncle and specification is OK. It even has miui recovery. Anyway what does change from miui original rom and the xiaomi.eu one? Can I install original

I'm still waiting for my Xiaomi to test, but official, actually, should not have Italian language but only Chinese and English. Ps: I'm Italian too.

Inviato dal mio GT-I8190 utilizzando Tapatalk

Haha cool. Well i dunno if it just doesn't have Italian. Otherwise just Italian would use it. I think xiaomi. Eu rom should have something more... I dunno. I will try to find miui7 I dunno if I can install. Actually I come from I phone. Haha don't understand anything of rom

I think on this forum there is plenty of guides. actually I'm using a Samsung and use twrp to test custom roms. if on the guides different ways are proposed, try twrp it is very easy and fast. be sure to fully format each partition. unfortunately I red also about mallard that remains also after fully reset :( I hope it is a rumor created against China phones...

Inviato dal mio GT-I8190 utilizzando Tapatalk

i have installed this one Author: MIUI Official TeamVersion: 5.8.28 (MIUI7) Size: 666M from xiaomi. And everything works well now! Phone is super fast and no more virus...

I wonder why resellers modify buyers ROM like that!!

I have just 1 minor flaw... WHen i go to THemes, i can't see all the chinese theme i saw before. but Just not so much themes. Someone know why??? THanks!!!

hi, same thing here with a redmi note 2. probably it was a room version with some added contents to show more things to new users.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

yeah. I solved even the themes question using a MIUI chinese version dev. and after installing google play services. I still wonder why.

I think resellers add a lot of embedded unrevomable app to make money. It's the only explanation i come up with.

One last thing. My xiaomi has a big fastboot and not small one. Im still wondering if it's original.