Xiaomi Mi5 Uk Set-up?

somersetpaul

Members
Jul 25, 2016
Good afternoon, I hope that someone can help me set up the Mi5 for the UK.

I have moved my SIM over from me old phone to the new Mi5 and cannot access the internet. Phone calls and text messaging works.

I use the Vodafone network in the UK

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Take a look at your apn maybe it is wrong. And check in the *#*#4636#*#* in dialer if the correctly option is selected. But First check apn

Data needs to be setup from the same sim card as calls. I have it sorted first time on Virgin.

Sent from my MI 5

I don't have 4G available from my provider (TalkMobile) so I have selected "3G" in the Preferred network type, and yes, DATA is enabled

When I pull the notification bar down I can see in the top right hand, next to the signal strength indicator it shows "Talkmobile 3G" yet I cannot access the internet

I can make calls and receive texts..... just no internet access...

What am I doing wrong?

I don't have 4G available from my provider (TalkMobile) so I have selected "3G" in the Preferred network type, and yes, DATA is enabled

When I pull the notification bar down I can see in the top right hand, next to the signal strength indicator it shows "Talkmobile 3G" yet I cannot access the internet

I can make calls and receive texts..... just no internet access...

What am I doing wrong?
Check apn of your operator

I have used , talk talk, 3 , vectone, o2, giffgaff , Vodafone and all the data works from these networks , so it's probably your apn settings.

Reactions: Laurencito