Xiaomi Mijia Laser Projector 3.0 ALPD does not turn on anymore

Fklotz

Members
Jul 29, 2022
Hello folks,

I bought this Xiaomi Mijia Laser Projector 3.0 ALPD two years ago, and suddenly it doesn't turn on anymore.

The LED lights up when I press the power button, but nothing happens.

I have to unplug it and plug it back in 10 times to get it to work.

I did a reset, but it didn't change anything. Worse, the projector does not update anymore. So, I'm back to the 2019 software version.

My question is: where can I find the last software update for this product before sending it back to the service center?

And does anyone know this problem with this projector?

I noticed it restarted more easily when I removed the HDMI plug from my PS4.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Best,
fklotz

Hello folks,

I bought this Xiaomi Mijia Laser Projector 3.0 ALPD two years ago, and suddenly it doesn't turn on anymore.

The LED lights up when I press the power button, but nothing happens.

I have to unplug it and plug it back in 10 times to get it to work.

I did a reset, but it didn't change anything. Worse, the projector does not update anymore. So, I'm back to the 2019 software version.

My question is: where can I find the last software update for this product before sending it back to the service center?

And does anyone know this problem with this projector?

I noticed it restarted more easily when I removed the HDMI plug from my PS4.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Best,
fklotz
Hello ! i have the same issue that you describe. Have you found a solution since ? does it start normally now ? Thx

Hello ! i have the same issue that you describe. Have you found a solution since ? does it start normally now ? Thx
All i did is to turn on turn off a few time and also did that for the the power cable. I just plugged it out and in also you can hold the two button beside the back button on the controller while it turned off about 10 seconds and turn on the projector again and it will magically turn on and ask you to reconnect

All i did is to turn on turn off a few time and also did that for the the power cable. I just plugged it out and in also you can hold the two button beside the back button on the controller while it turned off about 10 seconds and turn on the projector again and it will magically turn on and ask you to reconnect
Hei! i have the exactly same issue. It powers on for 5 seconds when i am doing a reset (hold 2 buttons on he remote) and then switches off immedately. When i try to turn it on normally - it wont react at all. Any suggestions how to bring it back to life?