Xiaomi Mijia Vacuum/Mop cleaner styj02ym

Mbulic

Members
Jan 16, 2020
Few month ago i decide to buy my first vacuum cleaner, and i decide to a new model Xiaomi Mijia vacuum/mop that only work on chines server.
After ordering it from A......... from EU warehouse it came 07.12.2019, from there it had i think three firmware updates. Everything works fine vacuuming and moping, but there is one thing that i can not figure it out what is problem it happend maybe 5 times in two month.
Example on 14.01 i did area cleaning around 19:33 ( 18 min work ) and it went to a charging station where it stayed to 16.01 when around 8:00 i give a task also for area cleaning, and after maybe 98% of cleaning task ( 25 min, battery was on 76% ) i got a message standby time too long, will turn off. And it went off, after i turnit on in 10 sec it had connection with network ( internet speed is up to 150 Mbit/s ) and i send him to charging station.
The Xiaomi Home App is 5.6.46 latest version it is set to chines mainland server, in the settings the DND is disabled.
I dont know is it problem in vacuum firmware or app that communicate with server and lose connection so the vacuum thinks hi is in standby mode, or is it problem that it was on charging station too long without turning it off.
I also have a Mi WiFi repeater 2 and it has not got a problem with network
Please help if anyone knows what can be a problem.
Thx.

Hi, I have the same issue since the new FW upgrade in end of December to FW .45.
Issue was not present before FW upgrade, but since that time my robot stopped during work several times and totally switched off. I can see also message "standby time too long, will turn off.". Problem is that it switch of totally, so it disappear from Mi Home too, and I can switch it on only manually on the robot itself. I consider this is some kind of software bug, as the issue came only after FW upgrade. I used the robot before FW upgrade (FW .44) for one and half month, and no such issue appeared. Would be good if Xiaomi could fix this ASAP, as this is very annoying, especially when I am not at home and want to turn on robot remotely to clear the house.

Hi, I have the same issue since the new FW upgrade in end of December to FW .45.
Issue was not present before FW upgrade, but since that time my robot stopped during work several times and totally switched off. I can see also message "standby time too long, will turn off.". Problem is that it switch of totally, so it disappear from Mi Home too, and I can switch it on only manually on the robot itself. I consider this is some kind of software bug, as the issue came only after FW upgrade. I used the robot before FW upgrade (FW .44) for one and half month, and no such issue appeared. Would be good if Xiaomi could fix this ASAP, as this is very annoying, especially when I am not at home and want to turn on robot remotely to clear the house.
I also have lagging in the app during loading the map and entering the vacuum menu, propably it is also problem with the App becouse after 5.6.46 latest version in App was upgrade 5.6.48 then 49 and 50, now there is nothing

Poslano sa mog POCOPHONE F1 koristeći Tapatalk
0028857922e2e46afef82da34af75718.jpg

I just turn it off after cleaning the robot, turn it on send it manulay to the docking an after few minutes went in standby mode
I dont know what is happening with this "smart" vacuum cleaner

Last edited:
After new firmware upgrade the problem of turning off still persist, i downgrade the App to 5.6.50 to see if the problem is in the app becouse with that version i didnt have a problems

Poslano sa mog POCOPHONE F1 koristeći Tapatalk