Xiaomi Miliao (mChat) discussion and support

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Post comments and support questions here for this app.

Thanks,

Mark

App is so damn cool lol. Just need to find everyone associated to MIUI on it lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

In the area for our phone number, I have put my number in with the +001 in front of it (in the U.S.) and I still haven't received my verification text?

Any ideas?

In the area for our phone number, I have put my number in with the +001 in front of it (in the U.S.) and I still haven't received my verification text?

Any ideas?

I have the same problem using +44 for the uk.

Mark...you mentioned you were getting a fc when using push to record. I haven't had any problems on my nexus s.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I haven't tried recording anything but I did get a force close when I tried listening to a message from GU5TAV.

I tried making a recording and got an FC, and I also have Chinese characters when looking up my location.

If anyone is looking for a fellow MIUI user, here is my ID,3864646. Or search for The Batman.

for chating ok like we dont have 483209483209 of these so what makes this one so special ?

It's part of Xiaomi (MIUI) thats why, its more native MIUI applications which you'll see in the ROM sooner than you think so we've translated it ahead of the release to the ROM.

ok if its MIUI then i love it i love everything they do they add style to everything :)
will this be a chat app like whatsapp style or i will have to add one by one contact?
will it be just for MIUI users or this is gonna be in general apps for all users of android?
hope its ok im asking all this
thnx allot for your work guys pure Wickedness !

ok if its MIUI then i love it i love everything they do they add style to everything :)
will this be a chat app like whatsapp style or i will have to add one by one contact?
will it be just for MIUI users or this is gonna be in general apps for all users of android?
hope its ok im asking all this
thnx allot for your work guys pure Wickedness !
It's a lot like whatsapp but much cleaner and nicer... it's for anyone using android, all they have to do is install the app :)
It's also available for the iphone but only in chinese as we haven't translated it and don't plan to ;)

So, this will be like a native WhatsApp like messenger for MIUI, right?
Can we have some information about the features?
Personally I love the location sharing feature in WhatsApp. I use it regulary to let my friends know where I am to hang out or to show them that I'm almost at the meeting location.
Plus, I share Photos with WhatsApp since MMS is still pretty expensive in Germany.
Does this App provide something similar?

Miliao is an official part of MIUI ROM since 1.7.22 and it's permanently running in the background and eating my RAM. Can I disable it? I don't want to use it, I still think that Google Talk is much better (even than WhatsApp).

Miliao is an official part of MIUI ROM since 1.7.22 and it's permanently running in the background and eating my RAM. Can I disable it? I don't want to use it, I still think that Google Talk is much better (even than WhatsApp).
I uninstalled it with terminal emulator

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I used adb (remount, shell) instead, but thanks for showing me the right direction :)

Miliao is better than any other messangers I've used. Including whatsapp. It has features what's app doesn't offer (like handwriting, graffiti, also a type of voice messaging like HeyTell) not to mention it looks a million times better than whatsapp.

There is an update(in app) for it however it wont install and I'm assuming its not translated. Any more info on the update would be appreciated

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk