Xiaomi music partners (headphones)

_jordan_

Members
Oct 13, 2012
Anyone bought these? I need some new headphones and was considering them. How is the bass quality? Are they comfortable?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I have just ordered mine, I'll report about the sound quality when they arrive! (20 - 40 days according to ibuygou)

Thanks. I'm guessing you didn't opt for their dhl shipping? Headphones aren't a necessity so I probably won't either.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I ordered a Xiaomi MI2s for my sister and apparently there was a promotion where they ship the Music Partners as a gift from ibuygou. I did order DHL shipping for the phone, so I already have one pair of my sister to try. I'm quite an audiophile and this is what I think of the headphones:

Good bass response. If you listen to drum & bass, dubstep, anything with deep bass, you're going to like these headphones.
Good highs, everything sounds crisp and clear.
The mids are... okay.

Overall, they sound good. With a little EQ'ing they really sound great. For some reason they sound a little less... natural than my Sony earbuds though, it's hard to explain. Overall they're really good earbuds though, especially for the price.

The build quality is mixed. They look amazing, the metal parts and the buttons are beautifully crafted. The cable looks awesome but it feels... hard. It looks like there's soft fabric arround the cable but the fabric feels like plastic. This isn't really an issue but I expected the cable to be a little thicker and softer. It doesn't matter though.

Oh, and they include 3 extra pairs of rubbers. 2 extra sizes and one pair of rubbers that look like this:
Free-shippin-Three-layer-silicone-Ear-Pad-Earphone-250pcs-lot.jpg

If you're looking to buy them, just go ahead, they're pretty good and they look awesome :)

Cool good to hear. I'm still toughing it out with the headphones that came with my last device. I just never seem to use them enough for it to matter.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Hi I actually have iphone 5's earpods which are really comfortable. Are this headphone comfortable when you listen to music for a couple of hours? Last question: can you sleep with these in your ears?:D If anyone could answer me that be cool cause I didn't found any video/review for these headphones.

Hi I actually have iphone 5's earpods which are really comfortable. Are this headphone comfortable when you listen to music for a couple of hours? Last question: can you sleep with these in your ears?:D If anyone could answer me that be cool cause I didn't found any video/review for these headphones.
The iphone headset is too weak, do you know what is hifi earphones?

Hi, the earpods are comfortable and it is enough for me when I listen music outside. I actually have a AKG in my house but it's too big. So tell me suminghao, do you have xiaomi music partners?

Hi, the earpods are comfortable and it is enough for me when I listen music outside. I actually have a AKG in my house but it's too big. So tell me suminghao, do you have xiaomi music partners?
akg k450 and sony MDR-Z1000 is enough for me

In that case please don't bother me by telling what you like or don't. I'm asking for advices not a debate. Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2S avec Tapatalk