Xiaomi Phone unstable after trying to Upgrade to Latest Rom MIUI 2.9.7

Xanthra

Members
Sep 14, 2012
Hi, recently I am excited about the new MIUI V4 and wanted to upgrade my MIUI version 2.3.5y to the latest version for my Xiaomi M1+. I tried installing the ROM. and naming it into update.zip, follow all the procedure to upgrade to latest version. However, I got a error prompt saying error in signature verification. So I tried manually update the ROM by going into my "Updater app" and select the "select installation pack" through my SD Card. And after updating it, it reboots and hang. After rebooting second time it takes me into recovery mode and I boot the recovery back to Version 2.3.5y.

All the problem arises here:
1. There is no Mobile network and prompt me an error msg "Error While searching for network"
2. There is no more sound for the entire phone even ringtones have no sound
3. Could not play music and video file.
4. Very lag, sometimes trying to pull down the notification bar can hang midway.

Camera and WiFi Works Okay. I just want the phone to work the way it used to. I have backup the system before trying to upgrade to Version 2.9.7 and Now even when I restored the backup. Still have this problem.

Anyone Please Help me,

Thank you

Hi, I was able to flash to MIUI V2.9.7 but now cannot detect my Sim Card. Using Telco "DIGI" other all working fine, all problem solve except detecting my Sim Card. Any Help?

Just Discovered what was wrong, You need to flash the MIUI Version twice than it will boot up with the Mobile network Operator. Thank God!!!