Xiaomi Redmi 4X to strat android enter your password

Nov 16, 2020
Hello.
I had a problem. After the app "Move to IOS" installing, my phone Xiaomi Redmi 4X went into a bootloader state (cyclic reboot) with the ability to start in Recovery mode. Developer mode was disabled, USB debugging was also disabled, and the bootloader was locked. I needed to copy all the data from this device, but I failed to do it in the recovery mode (none of the commands for working with the file structure worked).
In this hopeless situation, I decided to start the phone in EDL mode (drivers installed well), and made a copy of all user data via the eMMCdl program (using commad
cmd> emmcdl.exe -p COM10 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr.mbn -d userdata -o userdata.img). After it, the user data image was created on the computer (about 25Gb – it was the approximate size of my data).
I reflashed the phone with erasing all the data and it started. Then I unlocked the bootloader and programmed the phone to start in EDL mode (download) and in the program eMMCdl ran a command to recover data from the image (command cmd> emmcdl.exe -p COM10 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr.mbn -b userdata userdata.img). Then when booting the phone it asks to enter "to strat android enter your password" screenshot ( https://monosnap.com/file/VqQxKBOjqeCRKU4xkTojF33HFem6g1 ) .

I do not know what I shall do to restore your data.
Please help me.

Hello.
I had a problem. After the app "Move to IOS" installing, my phone Xiaomi Redmi 4X went into a bootloader state (cyclic reboot) with the ability to start in Recovery mode. Developer mode was disabled, USB debugging was also disabled, and the bootloader was locked. I needed to copy all the data from this device, but I failed to do it in the recovery mode (none of the commands for working with the file structure worked).
In this hopeless situation, I decided to start the phone in EDL mode (drivers installed well), and made a copy of all user data via the eMMCdl program (using commad
cmd> emmcdl.exe -p COM10 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr.mbn -d userdata -o userdata.img). After it, the user data image was created on the computer (about 25Gb – it was the approximate size of my data).
I reflashed the phone with erasing all the data and it started. Then I unlocked the bootloader and programmed the phone to start in EDL mode (download) and in the program eMMCdl ran a command to recover data from the image (command cmd> emmcdl.exe -p COM10 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8937_ddr.mbn -b userdata userdata.img). Then when booting the phone it asks to enter "to strat android enter your password" screenshot ( https://monosnap.com/file/VqQxKBOjqeCRKU4xkTojF33HFem6g1 ) .

I do not know what I shall do to restore your data.
Please help me.
This phone is linked to a Google backup account.
You should know it.