Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus

Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, I'm not very experienced in the xiaomi world. on my redmi 5 plus I made a mistake. I created the MI account and then I deleted it without disconnecting the device. the result is that now I have my smartphone locked and tells me that the device is associated with an existing account. is there a solution to all this? thank you ;)

Accounts don't get deleted that easy.... I think ur account is deactivated...try to reactivate in mi cloud or MI forum....then use the same password of ur account. If it doesn't work then wipe user data/hard reset and try to login with a new ID (U have to create first)..... turn of the phone press power butt and volume up butt together to go to recovery mode (in case u don't know how to ;p ) lots of alternates are available like, Fastboot flash or test point method but lets not complicate things right..... take it to the service center or professional.

Hello to everyone,
Has someone find the solution for "error 86006" on redmi 5plus

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

maybe you are talking about bootloader unlocking error...... this has only one solution connect to a vpn in china shahngai server...then try to bind it again....then you will see connected successfully massage instead of this error... wait for at least 15 days to boot unlock......
"this error shows cause redmi 5 plus boot unlock supports only china for now"

Reactions: ray9ton
maybe you are talking about bootloader unlocking error...... this has only one solution connect to a vpn in china shahngai server...then try to bind it again....then you will see connected successfully massage instead of this error... wait for at least 15 days to boot unlock......
"this error shows cause redmi 5 plus boot unlock supports only china for now"
Thanks Sifat, but I tried Plex VPN and several other VPN-s, no results

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk