I can't unlock bootloader Xiaomi Redmi note 13 pro 5G 12/512 Gb

cuc ioan

Members
May 10, 2016
Hello,
I just bought a redmi note 13 pro 5G 12/512 GB and i'm trying to go through the unlocking process.
I linked my xiami account, activated oem unlock and usb debugging but when trying to add account and datas through the "miui unlock status" I get the following message:
"The system is being upgraded. Please try again later."
I tried to look around for solution but there seems to be very little information about that, and no solutions...
If someone had any pointer on how to move forward with this that would be amazing.
VERSION : MIUI Global 14.0.6.0 {TNREUXM}

I'm having the same issue with POCO X6 5G, Global version.
I have successfully applied for and got permissions for unlocking via Xiaomi Community App, as suggested here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/free-official-hyperos-unlock-bootloader.71323/.
This changed nothing. I Still can't bind my account in Developer Settings.
I've also tried Xiaomi HyperOS BootLoader Bypass tool with no success. Tool also says "The system is being upgraded".

Any suggestions woud be really helpful.

Reactions: sluTTY
Edited post. "i managed to unlock bootloader on my redmi note 13 pro phone. After several days of trying to unlock from the Xiaomi community application, at 00:00, according to my time zone, I found someone else's idea to try according to the Beijing time zone, and to my surprise, the request was approved and I managed to synchronize the account that developer."

Hello!
I'm going to edit the post and I'm going to try to make a little bootloader unlocking tutorial, a solution that worked for me.
First, if you haven't installed it, install the xiaomi community application, version 3.5.31. I am attaching picture no. 1.
From the application, press the button to unlock the bootloader. Attached is photo 2.
Several days in a row I tried to unlock it at different times of the day without success. Searching the internet, I found someone else's idea to try at 00.00 Beijing time.
I looked to see when it is 00:00 in Beijing compared to my local time and when I got 00:00 from Beijing it was 18:00, I pressed the unlock bootloader button and I was successful. I am attaching photo 3. Then go to the developer menu and link your xiaomi account on the phone.
After the unlocking request was accepted, I tried unlocking the bootloader but I got the error that I have to wait 166 hours. I am attaching picture 4.
I hope I managed to make myself understood and I hope you will be successful too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 1,078
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,063
Last edited:
Reactions: freestart
When did you link your account to your phone in the developer settings? Or it wasn't needed

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

В комьюнити заявку приняли дали до 2025года. но при попытке добавить учетную запись и данные через "статус разблокировки miui" я получаю следующее сообщение: "Система обновляется. Пожалуйста, попробуйте снова ". Ми флеш анлок пишет перейдите в меню разработчика и активируйте Mi unlock. Замкнутый круг. Телефон в Ми акк Добавлен. 72 часа уже прошло , если что.

мистер бессмертный как удалось ??​

I suffered the same.... I took the phone out of developer mode, restarted it and then retried linking the xiaomi account with the bootloader unlock section in the developer menu. And try in english next time

Edited post. "i managed to unlock bootloader on my redmi note 13 pro phone. After several days of trying to unlock from the Xiaomi community application, at 00:00, according to my time zone, I found someone else's idea to try according to the Beijing time zone, and to my surprise, the request was approved and I managed to synchronize the account that developer."

Hello!
I'm going to edit the post and I'm going to try to make a little bootloader unlocking tutorial, a solution that worked for me.
First, if you haven't installed it, install the xiaomi community application, version 3.5.31. I am attaching picture no. 1.
From the application, press the button to unlock the bootloader. Attached is photo 2.
Several days in a row I tried to unlock it at different times of the day without success. Searching the internet, I found someone else's idea to try at 00.00 Beijing time.
I looked to see when it is 00:00 in Beijing compared to my local time and when I got 00:00 from Beijing it was 18:00, I pressed the unlock bootloader button and I was successful. I am attaching photo 3. Then go to the developer menu and link your xiaomi account on the phone.
After the unlocking request was accepted, I tried unlocking the bootloader but I got the error that I have to wait 166 hours. I am attaching picture 4.
I hope I managed to make myself understood and I hope you will be successful too.
Thanks!

Все правильно. 1 В сообществе сяоми разрешение дали, но привязать учетку в телефоне никак не выходит. И отвязывал уже, и менял язык, и перезагружал. Пишет ошибку как на картинке.
in your picture it says to turn off wifi and turn on mobile data, then you can try to link xiaomi account