Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro roaming won't stay on

kristie

Members
Jun 23, 2023
Hello, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro and I am unable to use data abroad. I already checked with my provider and I do have roaming included in my plan, I can send texts and make calls, but can't use data. I've had the same plan for years and never had any issue like this with previous devices. I even get a text every time I cross the border that I can use my data the same way as I can at my home country. But whenever I choose the "always" setting for international roaming, leave the settings and come back, it's set on "never" again. I am really desperate as I am traveling tomorrow and this problem caused my lots of trouble previously

Reactions: stsimin
I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Pretty sure it is a bug from an update. Does anyone know how to report this to the company or have any suggested solution please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-26-08-54-21-867_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-26-08-54-21-867_com.miui.home.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot_2023-06-26-08-34-13-483_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-26-08-34-13-483_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 242
Same problem here. You can switch to "always", go back and enter again, then "always" has changed back to "never" again. But wait, there is a solution: never again Xiaomi,

Hello, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro and I am unable to use data abroad. I already checked with my provider and I do have roaming included in my plan, I can send texts and make calls, but can't use data. I've had the same plan for years and never had any issue like this with previous devices. I even get a text every time I cross the border that I can use my data the same way as I can at my home country. But whenever I choose the "always" setting for international roaming, leave the settings and come back, it's set on "never" again. I am really desperate as I am traveling tomorrow and this problem caused my lots of trouble previously
Do you have that problem at home or abroad. Because rn im home and roaming does not switch off when I leave it at always and it stay on always even after rebooting my device. Im also travelling tommorow so I want to know.