Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 (not Pro nor S)

• Thread starter Deleted member 156641
  • Start date

I'm going to purchase a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 in Europe (but not the Pro version nor the S version). Is that mobile: https://www.kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-9-128gb-global

I want to use xiaomi.eu rom because is the rom I always use, but I can't see the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 in the device list of MIUI 11/12. Thanks for your time and sorry for my incompetence.
Sorry but up to date no support for MTK rom at EU.
Copy of staff message sent to RN8Pro users:
pdate regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..
PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Lolo9393, buy Note 9S or Note 9 Pro, they use Snap chips, much better than MTK. MTK have problems with GPS, BT and WiFi (if they works together)

Lolo9393, buy Note 9S or Note 9 Pro, they use Snap chips, much better than MTK. MTK have problems with GPS, BT and WiFi (if they works together)
Why do you answer to me, I am not the OP.
And I already got a RN9S.
Thanks for your kind advice.