Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in bootloop

dal1lll

Members
Jul 9, 2024
Hello. I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro stuck in bootloop after an unsuccessful flash of a custom rom. So, the original rom had some bugs and problems and I decided to install a custom rom, and suceeded to install LineageOS, but it also had some sound problems. I then started searching for a hyperos build for my phone, but I accidentaly downloaded and tried to flash the rom for the Redmi Note 9, instead of Note 9 Pro. It showed an error in the installation. I think I used TWRP for the installation. After the error, I thought it would boot up to the old OS when I rebooted the phone, but it didn't. It's now stuck in a bootloop, can't access recovery, can't access fastboot, or any other mode available. I have tried everything, searching for solutions across different forums before writing on this one. The phone is unable to be recognised by my pc. The MI logo and powered by android shows up on the screen when holding the power button, but it disappears in less than a second. Same thing while charging. Vibrates, shows the logo, disappears and repeat. Is there any solution or I have to buy a new one. Thank you in advance.