xiaomi redmi note 9s problem

David207

Members
Apr 27, 2021
Hello, good evening, trying to put a rom.eu on the xiaomi redmi note 9s 4gb/64gb mobile, I think I have done something wrong.

The mobile is already unlocked and I put a twrp on it but when I did it from the commands in powershell there was something that did not sound like anything to me the command flashed the (vbmeta) and I think that has messed me up because no matter how much I install a rom from the twrp -3.4.1b-0506 at the end of installing the rom it puts reboot system and nothing returns to twrp I don't know what to do anymore.

I have tried flashtool and xiaomitool v2 but nothing, I think it is that vbmeta file that has messed it up.

Any help please I've been without a phone since then.

Hello, good evening, trying to put a rom.eu on the xiaomi redmi note 9s 4gb/64gb mobile, I think I have done something wrong.

The mobile is already unlocked and I put a twrp on it but when I did it from the commands in powershell there was something that did not sound like anything to me the command flashed the (vbmeta) and I think that has messed me up because no matter how much I install a rom from the twrp -3.4.1b-0506 at the end of installing the rom it puts reboot system and nothing returns to twrp I don't know what to do anymore.

I have tried flashtool and xiaomitool v2 but nothing, I think it is that vbmeta file that has messed it up.

Any help please I've been without a phone since then.
commands in powershell???? on a TWRP rom...
reflash a stock rom via MIFLASH and boot twrp without installing it. just install twrp.img
(the image).
There is a topic on the subject, 2 years old for me. be careful with it.
EDIT; forget those useless tools you used. They never work as needed. ONLY MIFLASH

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
reflash a stock rom via MIFLASH and boot twrp without installing it. just boot twrp.img ;)
fastboot boot twrp.img