Xiaomi S3 Watch Global version

Hey, I ordered a global version S3 Xiaomi watch but I cant find a way to pair it up with my phone because it keeps saying its not supported, anyone can help please?
I have the same problem, how to check if I have global or not. (I have european languages in selection)

Hi! I'm the same way! I've already tried switching to the Chinese region, in the Mi Watch application and on the watch as well.

The xiaomi watch s3 watch type is not yet included in the application. Only if you change it to Chinese region.

Reactions: Pedro C
This is my theory:
If we change region to china It says not supported because its not the same region.
And if we change region to any european country We get not supported error because they didnt add the device in the model list. And gets it as a device that is not existing.

Reactions: Pedro C
Hi guys.
I have the inverse case.
I bought the Watch S3 e-SIM in AliExpress and is Chinese version.
Anyone knows if there's a way to convert in a global version, like through updating firmware?

Hi guys.
I have the inverse case.
I bought the Watch S3 e-SIM in AliExpress and is Chinese version.
Anyone knows if there's a way to convert in a global version, like through updating firmware?
I'm in the same boat.
I hope the app and a firmware update will bring us other regions unlike China mainland. However the support answered me that is not Shure that it will happen.

I had the same problem with watch not being supported. Make sure the region of the app and the watch are the same, and then they will work together.

I have bought a xiaomi watch s3, it doesn't show Arabic characters in received messages! any way to fix it?

Hi,
I bought a Xiaomi S3 eSim smartwatch at the official Xiaomi shop at the Shenzhen Airport in China. But I didn't at that time that there were a Chinese and a Global version. Do you know how to change it from Chinese into global version? Thx every help is welcome.