Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro Google Wallet problem

kiksoholik

Members
Sep 5, 2024
hello. I bought a new Xiaomi Watch 2 pro watch two days ago. I would like to pay contactless using Google wallet. Unfortunately, after trying to add a card, the information I get is that this watch cannot be configured because it does not meet the security conditions for contactless payments. It may have root access or use uncertified software. I have everything updated. I removed and added the watch. It does nothing. I have seen similar problems with phone payments that I do not have a problem with on my 11t pro, but how is it with watches. The product is advertised everywhere for contactless payments using Google wallet.

hello. I bought a new Xiaomi Watch 2 pro watch two days ago. I would like to pay contactless using Google wallet. Unfortunately, after trying to add a card, the information I get is that this watch cannot be configured because it does not meet the security conditions for contactless payments. It may have root access or use uncertified software. I have everything updated. I removed and added the watch. It does nothing. I have seen similar problems with phone payments that I do not have a problem with on my 11t pro, but how is it with watches. The product is advertised everywhere for contactless payments using Google wallet.

Hi, I have the same problem with Xiaomi Watch 2. Any solution found?