Xposed Framework On Developer

baaldips

Members
Jan 7, 2015
I've downloaded a flashable . Zip from recovery to install xposed framework. Can I do it? I'm on the last developer aviable for RN2. Thanks a lot guys!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Of course I downloaded the file from this site..in his latest release (v79 - sdk21, ARM64)

Does it work?

I don't know...that's why I created this post. Some people talk about bootlop or system problems after flashed the zip...so I want to be sure!

Reactions: ilikedonuts
I don't know...that's why I created this post. Some people talk about bootlop or system problems after flashed the zip...so I want to be sure!

Let me know!

I'm thinking about flash it when will be release the next weekly developer, so if I'll have some problems I'll be able to do a wipe or flash directly the last deer. Even If I prefer that someone replay to this tread xD

Stable ROM? without root permissions?

the last version i know for working xposed is 7.0.12 as i am using it now. I tried install it on 7.1.1.0 and bootloop.

I'm running 6.3.31, will xposed work?
In official miui forum xposed v80 works to latest version. But based on my experience if you flashed xposed v80 "fix" i can't receive sms so better flashed xposed v80 "no fix".