Youtube App Is Always Crashing...

bala20

Members
Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys, i have been using multirom for more than a week.... It is very good rom but the YouTube app is always crashing (ie while playing videos, for every prebuffer it starts to show a popup 'failed to load, tap to retry'. It keeps on coming and i can't watch even a single video, i tried clearing cache, data and even i uninstalled the apk and reinstalled it.... The problem persists.... In miui global developer rom also, i experienced the same issue. .. Helpme out guys...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i have been using multirom for more than a week.... It is very good rom but the YouTube app is always crashing (ie while playing videos, for every prebuffer it starts to show a popup 'failed to load, tap to retry'. It keeps on coming and i can't watch even a single video, i tried clearing cache, data and even i uninstalled the apk and reinstalled it.... The problem persists.... In miui global developer rom also, i experienced the same issue. .. Helpme out guys...

You have tried to download Youtube from Play Store, and not .apk?

Yeah.. I have downloaded the apk from playstore...

First, i tried the older version, it didn't worked out, then i tried latest installing from Google play.... It also had the same prob

Is it working for you without any problems?..?

After install go to settings> installed apps>Youtube> Clear data and it must work - ver.11.13.56 since april 13.2016 on Play Store

RN2 prime - tapatalk

Reactions: bala20