Happy to hear this guys!
Anyway i've checked my configuration and i've:
mokee MK44.4-aries-141205-RELEASE
google play service v6.5.87
google play store 5.0.38
obviously checkinService running

and the bug never turned on

what a mystery

Two hours and still working for me. Hopefully it is still working for everyone else.

The most important fact is WHY GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES IS IN ABSOLUTELY ANY WAY INTO MY PHONE FUNCTIONS?! really scary

Inviato dal mio MI 2S con Tapatalk

Reactions: Beyaz
The most important fact is WHY GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES IS IN ABSOLUTELY ANY WAY INTO MY PHONE FUNCTIONS?! really scary

Because they are planning to insert adverts into your phone calls? Actually there used to be a company that did this many years ago. You got free international calls but had to listen to an advert every ten minutes or so.

I flashed the latest play services without disabling CheckinService, so far all good and no weird wakelocks.Maybe you should try the same.

I tried installing the google play apk proposed here, yet with checkinservice enabled, I have the issue again
and with it disabled, I have 100% wakelocks

I tried installing the google play apk proposed here, yet with checkinservice enabled, I have the issue again
and with it disabled, I have 100% wakelocks
Try cleaning all cache related memory of play services and reboot.If not clean cache and dalvic cache from CWM.I can't thing of anything else...

This is crazy, I have spent several hours by reinstalling ROMs before coming across this thread. Thanks guys for the info re. Check-in Service, disabling it solved the issue.

Edit: Like others, I get increased wake-lock due to msm_hsic_host and sns_async_ev_wakelock. They both took each 40 minutes out of seven hours run resulting in cca 20 % battery life decrease. Although sad, it is still better than broken phone calls.

Last edited:
I also have the wakelocks. Phone calls or battery? Tough choice. Might be time to go back to my trusty Nokia dumb phone.

Reactions: Ex:Jhon Doe