MIUI ROM MIUI ROM 2.7.27 Release

Discussion in 'MIUI Weekly ROM Releases' started by MarkHUK, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midian666

Midian666 Members

MIUI did bullshit with the cam... here is the fixed version i did: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15361385/Apps/Camera.apk
    install via adb:
    adb remount
    adb push Camera.apk /system/app
    ReichMann and quan1984 like this.
  2. walkdifferent

walkdifferent Members

I am running on LT15i using ArcKnight kernel OC 1200. Initial impressions after update are good, performance again seems improved (see how it is in a few days). Been using MIUI as my daily ROM for a little while and is very stable (for me).

Only issues I have found so far is no cloud storage options in gallery, and location using just 3G connection not as accurate as 2.7.20, but WF-FI and GPS bang on.

lovin' the boot screen, good to be reminded how much effort goes into this, and all other ROMS.
  3. reos

reos Members

windows aapt.exe download ?
  4. Rocky Gidz

Rocky Gidz Members

Same feel here
  5. ancamon

ancamon Members

LT18i (Xperia ARC S) - FC Themes
  6. reos

reos Members

Does not support windows?
  7. ingbrzy

ingbrzy MIUI Multilang leader Staff Member

not yet.... I installed ubuntu on VmWare specially for decompile/recompile miui apks... :-(
  8. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

Not as of now. This may or may not change in the future.
  9. MadduckUK

MadduckUK Members

2.7.20 was knackered, but 2.7.27 is back to perfection :D
  10. Nizaam

Nizaam Members

How so? I'm still on 2.7.20 and it's pretty good. No issues.
  11. xToast

xToast Members

Does this release include german language?
  12. iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches Script Gatekeeper Staff Member

no. Language Packs come out later today.
    xToast and crking like this.
  13. reos

reos Members

Do you have the corrected version windows aapt.exe ?
  14. ingbrzy

ingbrzy MIUI Multilang leader Staff Member

not yet...
  15. reos

reos Members

thanks..
  16. bagi00

bagi00 Members

About battery drain bugs (i was on holiday :) )?
  17. Deadman594

Deadman594 Members

Still have the notification problem on Whatsapp on SGSIII. Hopefully it will be fixed on the next release.
  18. cereal86

cereal86 Members

hello

Does the galaxy s i9000 have the official support from miui? Then why never release a new version as other devices on the first post?
  19. MasterTB

MasterTB Members

Why is it that even though the rom for the sgs 2 os based off Samsung's own roms, each release of the MIUI V4 rom consumes a ton of memory, I mean with the latest 4.0.3 rom from Samsung I could open 10 apps and the rom would never use more than 570mb of memory, but with MIUI if I do that the rom goes up to 800 and even more.
    Are they planning to optimize this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Nizaam likes this.
  20. Cristea Florin

Cristea Florin Members

The best experience with miui i had with the last GB version...since then, always had to do simple tricks or important fixes to make things working. As the previous version, 2.7.20, the last one has the same bugs...and i will explain..
    After a clean installation of MIUI the SD card cannot be mounted ,giving the message SD card storage blank or unsuported file system format...i did a full FAT32 format on a PC but this lasts only until i restart my phone...i cannot mont SD card.I installed Titanium back-up, an old version just to restore Lucky patcher from my backup directory...unistall this old version, but when i try to install the new version of Titanium, surprise!!! "Not enough storage space " !!!!! I deleted cache, delete Dalvik, fix permissions...same error...deleted the folder keramid from external SD card ...nothing new happend.And one more thing...even if the Titanium back-up folder is on internal SD card, if u have a damaged external SD card you get the error "Titanium cannot acces the backup folder" ...u have to remove first the external SD card in order to make Titanium to work.....what is this mixed-up thing with the internal and external SD card?
    Then...when u check the battery life and click the graphic trend, u get a list with the general processes names and the percentage of the battery used by each of them...when u click on the Android system, one more window is popping-up with the "More option" button...and if u click this button...surprise again...force close...great....
    I switched back to Wanamlite ROM...and i finnaly my mind is at peace...everything is back to normal...my SD card is good now...the filesystem format is ok for this ROM...the options are there without force close...wireless and GSM signal are great..what else u want me to say? that even internal and external storage are in the right place? for the LBE guard embedded in MIUI i can say that the downloaded version from the market is doing great job...the SU from the market is working perfectly...so...for what bother to include this extra features if the basic ones are not working properly? Do I have to be amazed by the interface? No way...as long as I hate iPhones...first thing that i did was to replace the launcher with Go launcher...did u ever thing to embed this one in ur ROM?
    Did i missed something? do we have to learn Linux or Java to decompile and recompile our own MIUI version or to fix those errors???

I am sorry for being angry...but i had great expectations for this rom...and now i am dissapointed

You guys...from MIUI or from whatever other group are telling that u dont have an SGS2 to test this ROMS? tell me what to do and i will test for you the ROM...but fix the things that are wrong...
    genothomas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share Our Site