Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

A nightly dont has as much chinese crap as the release version has that might be the reason that there is only one chinese app. ;)
Thanks for the advice. I'll re-flash the latest release version and have a look. Then maybe just freeze the unwanted apps.

I downloaded the latest release "MK44.4-aries-141031-RELEASE.zip", wiped cache and dalvik, booted into system, went to mokee center, downloaded latest OTA update, went to recovery, flashed the update and got the process aborted again

Last edited:
For me the biggest issue with this lovely ROM is the wakeup problem. If the phone is in standby for a while, I always have to press the power butten several times to wake it up!

For me the biggest issue with this lovely ROM is the wakeup problem. If the phone is in standby for a while, I always have to press the power butten several times to wake it up!
Probably is the Pocket Mode or the setting that prevent accidental wake up.
Try to disable that stuff.

Reactions: marios.tesla
Probably is the Pocket Mode or the setting that prevent accidental wake up.
Try to disable that stuff.
I had this problem too but i thought it might be intended to save battery (deeper sleep or something)
disabling "prevent accidental wake up" solved it.
thanks!

Couldn't find it in Settings. Could you please help me find it ?
There is a search (top right) button in settings, type "prevent" and it will find it.
It can't find pocket mode (maybe because it's an extra feature of mokee), you can find that in Smart Control->Locskscreen notifications

I'm sorry but I've not Mokee right now, I have to remember it. Should be in Display settings or where is Active Display etc.
There is a search (top right) button in settings, type "prevent" and it will find it.
It can't find pocket mode (maybe because it's an extra feature of mokee), you can find that in Smart Control->Locskscreen notifications
Found it in Display Settings. Thank guys !

Pocket mode is in smart control -> Active display. I have pocket mode always on and power button is nearly always responsive.
Btw, flashed the release version dated 25/10/14 and it's super smooth with great battery life! :D

Edit: found that I clicked on "prevent.." ^^

EllyG81 Posting from My Xiaomi Mi2S Using Tapatalk

I installed list nightly after a full wipe but is not possible to use it because Google Keyboard crashes every time I try to write something.. What can I do?

EDIT: I also tried last release of 31/10

Last edited:
To give some more feedback and telling a request:
I finally managed to get OTA updates back working! Phone call volume is sometimes (!) very low, which can be helped out by pressing volume down and up again during call, just a bit annoying!

And I really wish to get a shortcut for screenshot in the quick notification tiles (or anywhere else)!

To give some more feedback and telling a request:
I finally managed to get OTA updates back working! Phone call volume is sometimes (!) very low, which can be helped out by pressing volume down and up again during call, just a bit annoying!

And I really wish to get a shortcut for screenshot in the quick notification tiles (or anywhere else)!

You can have a shortcut to screenshot on the extended power menu (long press power button). That's where I have it, look for it in settings...

Reactions: Marqc
Hi all,

I want to change my Miui rom style, and come back to a more classical Android style.
Stability is very important for me. Mokee seem's to be great, but i didn't find a list of bug knowed. (radio fm? gps? ect)

What is the best android stock rom style in this moment?

Hi all,

I want to change my Miui rom style, and come back to a more classical Android style.
Stability is very important for me. Mokee seem's to be great, but i didn't find a list of bug knowed. (radio fm? gps? ect)

What is the best android stock rom style in this moment?

You didnt find list because theres no one,all ROMs for this device are fully functional.

Even radio RDS, HDR photo, record in 60fps, alarm when phone is power off...? By the way, according to you, what is the best rom? (I tried cm11, it feel less smoothy and responsive than miui)

Even radio RDS, HDR photo, record in 60fps, alarm when phone is power off...? By the way, according to you, what is the best rom? (I tried cm11, it feel less smoothy and responsive than miui)

Some users with with Xiaomi Mi2S 32gb edition are reporting lower FPS when recording full HD with HDR than on Miui but it will get fixed in a month so no worries.

Well if you are not advance user install M11 CM11 and flash more advance custom kernel.