Mokee OS OFFICIAL Android 4.4.4 ( Updated on daily basis)

Thanks for your advice, I chose mokee, and I'm very satisfying. All works great, switch 2g/3g too. I've just chose miui camera for replace stock. Only rate/second for led notif doesn't work as well as cm. But I will keep this rom until the death of my phone ;-)

I just switched from cm11 to mokee.
Seems wonderful. Whose kernel does it use? MICHA or Ivan?
Most importantly, how to disable that annoying UI animation when scrolling?
Thanks to all

Reactions: mikegiord
I just switched from cm11 to mokee.
Seems wonderful. Whose kernel does it use? MICHA or Ivan?
Most importantly, how to disable that annoying UI animation when scrolling?
Thanks to all
Ivan's kernel.

Hi guys,

Been using Mokee for a few days and almost everything is perfect.

I have one problem: When I turn off my Mi2, sometimes it reboots (automatically) after ~10 seconds. When this happens, I have to turn it off a 2nd time.

I have already tried a lot to fix this, did 3 clean installs, wiped both system partitions, turned TDB on/off...... I always get the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi guys,

Been using Mokee for a few days and almost everything is perfect.

I have one problem: When I turn off my Mi2, sometimes it reboots (automatically) after ~10 seconds. When this happens, I have to turn it off a 2nd time.

I have already tried a lot to fix this, did 3 clean installs, wiped both system partitions, turned TDB on/off...... I always get the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I think this has something to do with boot. Even if it seems that when you make a clean install boot is overwritten this is not completely true. In my opinion you should install a fastboot Miui rom via fastboot of course not by recovery.After that you can install Mokee again. As far as I know this is the only system to wipe and write again on the boot partition. But I suggest you to wait other suggestions by people more skilled than me.

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi to Every body, after Google Chrome update, sometimes appens something strange. Two apps shares the display.

I have
Unistalled chrome
Changed launcher
Cleaned cache
Reinstalled the rom

uploadfromtaptalk1416224531981.jpg

What may i do to solve the problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: mikegiord
Hi to Every body, after Google Chrome update, sometimes appens something strange. Two apps shares the display.

I have
Unistalled chrome
Changed launcher
Cleaned cache
Reinstalled the rom

View attachment 9098

What may i do to solve the problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the same problem with Google Chrome

I have the same problem but I don't have chrome installed.... It happens with blue mail and google keep and only if I launch the app by widget. Very annoying!

Why am I able to set the camera of my Mi2S (13 Mpx) only on 8 Mpx as maximum? Is there someone with the same problem?

It is possible to use MoKee OS as System1 and MIUI as System2 with the TrueDualBoot feature of clockworkmod on the Xiaomi Mi2S???

I get an error, when I flash MoKee on the second system? Is it important to take a factory reset (wipe data), because the error says someting about incompatible data?

Of course, before installing a new ROM you have to do a factory reset of the system you are installing the ROM on.