Moonlight roms[Linaro- sabermod toolchain]

tumblr_n5nbaavmO01qlv6q4o1_1280.png

@moonlight-roms how to change language root explorer into English?

Is there a way to remove the beanstalk logo from the halo-bubble because it overlaps with the halo-shortcuts icons?
Thanks

Remix keeps crashing system ui. Tried flashing it 3 times, kept getting it. Any clue why?

Remix keeps crashing system ui. Tried flashing it 3 times, kept getting it. Any clue why?
i dont have this problem, try to use minigapps or to redownload the rom :)

Regarding the rom, chinese apps like baidu search and other, plus cLock causes some uge wakelock. Disabling or reistalling it will fix everything. I have a good battery life with a good speed.

you should use the newest Recovery to flash this rom,before you flash ,please do full wipe twice and the use the new recovery to flash which rom you want,and the problems will not exist!

I updated recovery and tried flashing,, but systemui kept crashing when I was chosing system language. However I spammed the next button and it has been working fine ever since I got past that start window.

New Carbon Update has come please check

Carbon
http://roms.blog.163.com/blog/static/206853126201441803118361/

Download
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3Bmypf

source
http://roms.blog.163.com/

I think Carbon is better than Remix in terms of Battery life. other things are same.

Remix rom was ok, until a strange wakelock caused by autorotation (simply disable it and the battery consumption its good). But carbon rom.. its simply in another level!

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Remix rom was ok, until a strange wakelock caused by autorotation (simply disable it and the battery consumption its good). But carbon rom.. its simply in another level!

So, what is this with another level? do you recommend Carbon over Remix? i might want to try this rom.

It would be nice to explain us why you say that... (@paulrlz too)
Thanks
Basic things you look in the ROM,

Battery life : Good (without special setting, with default setting 1 day plus, 3 hrs screen time, 1 - 2 hrs voice call time)
Lots of customization option
no lag

and best feature I love is when I open flap, I don't have to press any key .... screen automatically blink just need to unlock by swiping .... and when I close flap screen automatically get off ... I don't what to call this feature but its very usefull for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: treiliert
and best feature I love is when I open flap, I don't have to press any key .... screen automatically blink just need to unlock by swiping .... and when I close flap screen automatically get off ... I don't what to call this feature but its very usefull for me.
Now i am on Carbon after switching from Remix. looks like this one is better in terms of customization and so far no FC. the battery is also quite good.
i am interested with your "flap on-off screen". where do i find this settings? seems it is not ON by default.
EDIT: nevermind, i find it using pocket mode in lockscreen notification setting. thanks!

another question, hope @moonlight-roms can answer. where is the option to enable widget in lockscreen? i can not find it anywhere in the Carbon menu. EDIT: nevermind, i have found it!

Last edited:
Now i am on Carbon after switching from Remix. looks like this one is better in terms of customization and so far no FC. the battery is also quite good.
i am interested with your "flap on-off screen". where do i find this settings? seems it is not ON by default.
EDIT: nevermind, i find it using pocket mode in lockscreen notification setting. thanks!

another question, hope @moonlight-roms can answer. where is the option to enable widget in lockscreen? i can not find it anywhere in the Carbon menu.
I meant that carbon is better than remix :)

Moonlight, is there any way to fix the headset buttons in your kitkat roms? In every kitkat rom that I tried on this phone, only one of three buttons of my earphones work. In miui they all work good.

Hallo moonlight, i have the Bluetooth issue on the latest carbon rom too. when I connect the phone with my car unit the Bluetooth crash and the phone gets disconnected repetly.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

In the last carbon the camera sometimes don't save photos and videos :( this is an huge bug!