[All-in-One] Xiaomi 14 (houji): Unlock Bootloader, Root, Flash TWRP, Flash ROM

Please try to request again at 00:10 China time

Reactions: spirosmeg
[...] the answer I received is 'again tried in 10 days' ie 30/4/24, I don't know if this is the catalytic date I am very disappointed...
If you're not fast enough, the 10 days is the unavoidable waiting time, IIRC.
As said above, put a reminder on 00:00 China, and you will succeed (at my case)

Good morning my friends seem to unlock the bootloader has become adventure, I have bought the new Xiaomi 14 Global Version for 13 days. Immediately I started the process of unlocking with the community app where I have been a member for 7 years, the answer I received is 'again tried in 10 days' ie 30/4/24, I don't know if this is the catalytic date I am very disappointed...
Try to make an application at 12 am Chinese time.

Is this error of my account that I see, is there some problem and I am not going to be granted the license, I am freaking out... Thanks
Screenshot_2024-04-24-08-22-26.jpg

Your application for unlock has to be placed at 00:00 China mainland time, sharply!
If your time zone is CEST for example, you should transmit your application at 06:01 CEST.
08:22 CEST would be far too late...

Last edited:
Reactions: spirosmeg and Mali2
I was just about to pull the trigger of purchase for Xiaomi 14 (China) from tradingshenzhen. But decided to check forum for some research before going ahead.
Yes, tradingshenzhen might unlock the device but for 65€ more in price. Then I'm not certain how would they handle the device when they have plethora of devices on their table. What if the devices falls on the floor, they decide to post it anyways and then after a few months, some circuit ends up inperational. Then it would be another round of asking for refund which may take a few weeks or even months.
Gotta convince my lady to think about OnePlus 12 if she can stand curve class of it.

Hello again my friends and another disappointment yesterday afternoon (00:00 China mainland time and 19:00 Greece) I tried again at the right time and got another 5 days delay...
:mad:
unlook again.jpg

Hello again my friends and another disappointment yesterday afternoon (00:00 China mainland time and 19:00 Greece) I tried again at the right time and got another 5 days delay...
:mad:
View attachment 52652
check your country on account, go in settings / xiaomi account / name of your account / check if Region is China, if is china you need to use other account with this information different, i don't know because but if you create account from smartphone it set region CHINA, if you create account from web it set right country.

This is most important for unlock