[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-05-18] CyanogenMod 11.0

Since when do you have this problem?
And as always - if you have audio problems check if you have the same problem with ivan's ROM.
I didn't write this driver.

I have no idea about the past versions, I just flashed the newest one.
I just transfer from cofface's image, everything was fine there.
I never use ivan's rom do you mean the 4.2.24 one?

After connecting the phone to the Bluetooth handsfree device in my car, and subsequent disconnection, the audio on the phone seemed to be still diverted on Bluetooth.
I could hear no sound for a game I was playing with and pushing the volume buttons could only act on bluetooth.
The Bluetooth was NOT connected to anything anymore, at that time (icon dark grey in status bar).
Switching Bluetooth off/on fixed the problem (temporarily...)

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
This is a cm bug. Team said that it will be fixed for m6 (source : cm blog)

I have no idea about the past versions, I just flashed the newest one.
I just transfer from cofface's image, everything was fine there.
I never use ivan's rom do you mean the 4.2.24 one?
Nope aosp 4.4 , look at index for the link

Reactions: Giangiva
Hello again, I'd like to know if I am the only one that lacks USB DAC support - I'm asking since I realized my problems might be caused by CM, Xposed, or pretty anything else I've installed to mod my device.

EDIT: better googleing suggests that "DAC" is not the name of what I wanted to ask; I just want to make my phone readable by stereo systems through USB, since my stereo says "not supported"

Last edited:
[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-04-25] CyanogenMod 11.0

I'm just a basic user and tried every custom rom for my Mi2S, so far, this is the best kitkat custom rom I ever tried... Bluetooth headset (LG, CDMA simcard and else working... Excellent.!!!

Thank you M1cha...

Setting included in CM11 for privacy are perfectly working for me, I restrected facebook to the minimum.
For me as well. Just a newbie on this ROM, and on KK roms. I just new that kk roms usually don't support app oops, next I found the xposed module "app oops for kk", and that didn't work out... sorry, all good now.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Riichard63
For me as well. Just a newbie on this ROM, and on KK roms. I just new that kk roms usually don't support app oops, next I found the xposed module "app oops for kk", and that didn't work out... sorry, all good now.
I had the same problem with the same cause. Uninstalling the Xposed module solved it.

Amazing.You did this so excellent,as your 04-25 edition.And have a new setting:Buttons-Enable on-screen nav bar(and disable hardware buttons),my my,it is I want and I find it on your build rom.I think you build rom better than mokee did.And I use your Rom as your one of the fans.yeah,you have a new fans is me.:)

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
Android 4.4.1 removed it definitively (there was only a part with 4.4.0). Cm ported its privacy guard that's an enacted app-opps

[ROM][KK][4.4][2014-04-25] CyanogenMod 11.0

I'm just a basic user and tried every custom rom for my Mi2S, so far, this is the best kitkat custom rom I ever tried... Bluetooth headset (LG, CDMA simcard and else working... Excellent.!!!

Thank you M1cha...
Yes? Does it beat Ivans AOSP? In stability and in battery life I mean? I know this beats AOSP when it comes to options/functionality... But thats what we have xposed for.

Yes? Does it beat Ivans AOSP? In stability and in battery life I mean? I know this beats AOSP when it comes to options/functionality... But thats what we have xposed for.
Xposed?? Make me laugh... Cm is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than xposed, it [xposed] replies features but cm has a better system integration and it uses less ram and so battery than add cm features backported to aosp. Dunno about battery life since I use only this rom. I can have minimum 22 hrs with 4 on and always 3g or WiFi + sync + BT

Xposed?? Make me laugh... Cm is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than xposed, it [xposed] replies features but cm has a better system integration and it uses less ram and so battery than add cm features backported to aosp. Dunno about battery life since I use only this rom. I can have minimum 22 hrs with 4 on and always 3g or WiFi + sync + BT

You made me laugh lol!!!! hahaha :D
Edit: That sounds oke (the battery life)