[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

With these last two builds the gps is not wotking properly for me
The deep sleep is working but it's not so deep

GPS here is very good, yesterday i used it, only gps no internet connection and it takes the signal after 10 seconds.
deep sleep i don't know what you mean is not deep sleep

I am looking at the battery drain when the screen is off : i have already activated greenify but nothing....here's my battery statistics

6186003381ba45c7acc5145e775dc1a7.jpg

The system is the main "drain"

No because this night the battery went from 42% to 20% in 6 hours without using the phone
install app "cpu spy" from play store ...it will track your cpu statistics and you can see if your phones is going in deepsleep correctly !
maybe you got some wakelocks.

Everything works perfectly, included GPS very fast lock location, but the notification whatsapp and bbm messenger does not work. Notifications out when the application is opened. May be any solution. Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it.

Everything works perfectly, included GPS very fast lock location, but the notification whatsapp and bbm messenger does not work. Notifications out when the application is opened. May be any solution. Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it.
Which notification of Whatsapp do you mean? I've notifications on my mi band and light with sound in my phone.

How do I use a paid theme that I have purchased, while I can not download from the application theme. Perhaps there is a solution to my problem, thank you.

sMiUI 5.1.23 is online and ready to download !

This weeks update contains some great new Features and BugFixes!
I hope you like the new BootAnimation and enjoy using sMiUI ;P

Have a nice weekend !

@sebsch1991 tnx a lot. I like the new bootanimation :) I guess I won't have to do anything for MORE BATTERY JUICE :cool:
Im glad you like my work :)

To enjoy more Battery juice you need to enable the cpu limit feature. You can do that in AROMA ( I recommend 960 Mhz)
That means your CPU Frequency will never go over 960 mhz (you wont really notice that in smoothness). Lower Freq needs less power and means more battery juice for you ;)

When you need performance for gaming or so just change the power mode in battery settings to "performance" .. This will give you complete power of your cpu.
change back to normal mode and you will have the limit again ;)

See more here .

But do not flash the zip files ..they are for Mi2

OT: Thanks for your donation! Very usefull this evening ;) Cheers !

Reactions: lekzzz
ok.. you dont need to completely reinstall smiui .. just take root explorer and change clockspeed in init.d script :)

ok i'll try it. So the clock speed limiter is going to block right the frequency? Now after 30 mins it keeps the limit?

ok trying.
I have problems with official too...today it doesn't turn it on again...no problem for 4 days then again today bootleg...no alarm mother f....(i put it but it couldn't boot).
Had to reboot in the other system...
Why this? I tried then to use miflash but i couldn't use because it shows me an error...don't know what to do