[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

and what about the clock? Is now the limiter (for example to 2ghz) working?
Its available in latest ROM and you can activate it ..
But Mi3 and Mi4 have some processes which overwrite the limit every 30 seconds ...
In Mi2 devices there is no such service, its working perfectly here.

You can try to activate the function and watch your frequency with App "CPU-Z" .. but afaik it will be overwritten.
For further testing or fixing that bug I actually need a Mi3 or Mi4, otherwise I cannot work on that.

Please make it can install with updater.
I love your custom rom..hope you can do it.thanks

anyway i continue having problem with rom...today (i turned it off yesterday) started to be slow with mail ecc...then while surfing it freezed and restart in boot loop. Then i turned it off and switched on and again it goesdirectly in cwm (i didn't wanted of course...). I installed the 5.1.9 smiui in system 2 and now it goes(in system 1 again no way to work.
Battery is not very good.

I don't know, probably i will change the phone maybe he got some problems but really i don't know...with official is ok

anyway i continue having problem with rom...today (i turned it off yesterday) started to be slow with mail ecc...then while surfing it freezed and restart in boot loop. Then i turned it off and switched on and again it goesdirectly in cwm (i didn't wanted of course...). I installed the 5.1.9 smiui in system 2 and now it goes(in system 1 again no way to work.
Battery is not very good.

I don't know, probably i will change the phone maybe he got some problems but really i don't know...with official is ok
I'm using sMiui 5.1.9 on system 2 and I've installed Miui 4.12.31 on system 1. It's working fine without any bugs or anything.

I had smiui 5.1.9 in sys 1 and 4.12.26 in sys 2 and i had this problem. in sys 2 usually i don't have the problem. I really don't know what's the problem it seems the system 2 doesn't have the problem whil sys 1 sometimes yes.
But it seems cwm and or smiui are not stable in some way. The user of smiui doesn't own the mi4 so maybe for this there are problems yet. i don't know

I have noticed also I consume behind schedulegreater with smiui 5.1.9 and a heating of same andthe delivery of the messages

can anyone post an alternate link for smiui 5.1.9? for some reason i cant download it from androidfilehost.

On xiaomi.eu now phone going great. No problems. With cam r11 6.5.0.1

Battery stats: 1:56 hours with battery, 28mins of screen on (whatsapp,messages,internet ecc. Nothing very heavy but using it) always in wi fi. 97 percent of battery.

Going good..

can anyone post an alternate link for smiui 5.1.9? for some reason i cant download it from androidfilehost.
androidfilehost has different mirrors, please try them.

On xiaomi.eu now phone going great. No problems. With cam r11 6.5.0.1

Battery stats: 1:56 hours with battery, 28mins of screen on (whatsapp,messages,internet ecc. Nothing very heavy but using it) always in wi fi. 97 percent of battery.

Going good..
please give detailed information about which features you enabled in AROMA and which not ! Thats the only way other users can compare to your installation and give you info about whether you got a weird phone or there actually is a bug in sMiUI.

androidfilehost has different mirrors, please try them.

please give detailed information about which features you enabled in AROMA and which not ! Thats the only way other users can compare to your installation and give you info about whether you got a weird phone or there actually is a bug in sMiUI.

Ok!
I'm using now xiaomi official because i don't have a single problem and battery is great (i have now 72 percent, 12 hours of battery and 2:15 hours of screen time).
Don't know why with smiui battery lasts much less and got bootloop sometimes and i can't even boot in rom anymore.
With aroma i always don't install miband stuff,xiaomi framework and in install the xperia keyboard and beep volume sound mod. Nothing special i guess.

Ciao annihilator tu stai usando la ROM ufficial xiaomi , come ti stai trovando differenze com smiui?

Today I discovered my phone isn't working properly. When I'm calling through my headset (BT or plugin) it's fine, but when I'm making a phonecall without my headset I can't hear the person on the other side. The person on the other side does hear me.

Hello excuse if you I write for official notices of theproblems found with the ROMA of version5.1.9 regarding the version precedence.
The first and more important and an excessiveconsumption of the battery and the heating of theterminal during navigation on Internet.

i'm using again smiui and for now ok in system 2. battery very good for now. So much smooth and fluid thant original one. But why? Is governor related? or Z3 libraries? because it's really different