[rom Kk V6]- Smiui 5.3.20 <<< Aroma | Init.d | Multilang | Center-clock | A Lot More.. >>>

going ok today too with 5.1.9
Started the rom with 60 percent of battery (already 2:30 of screen on with xiaomi official one) now is 30 percent with 2:10 hours of display. Amazing...

So good rom indeed, keep pushing you'll develop a great rom

I am sure this sounds like a very stupid question but..
what is the difference between aries, taurus, cancro..?

I am running smiui 5.1.3_aries , tried to install 5.1.9_taurus but the installation stops.

So what is the difference? What should I do to get the latest update? Wipe everything?

Sorry you installed Aries on mi4?theyre the codename of the different type of device, Aries is the mi2 Taurus is mi3and cancro is mi4

Ohh, thank you!
I didn't know this! (why don't they simply call them Mi2-3-4?!?)

I have aries on mi2s, it's ok

Because it's a developer way to say and call devices. All devices. Xperia, Samsung, xiaomi ecc. Easier for developers to identify them.
Try go to cm cyanogen website you'll see all different way to call devices :)

Ohh, thank you!
I didn't know this! (why don't they simply call them Mi2-3-4?!?)

I have aries on mi2s, it's ok
Because aspecially companies like Xiaomi like it to copy other names.. Best example is the new Xiaomi Note (announced today!)
There is RedMi Note, Xiaomi Note, Samsung Galaxy Note ... and so on ..

Sorry you installed Aries on mi4?theyre the codename of the different type of device, Aries is the mi2 Taurus is mi3and cancro is mi4
Wrong!
aries -> Mi2 and Mi2s
cancro -> Mi3w and Mi4w
taurus -> Mi2A

I am sure this sounds like a very stupid question but..
what is the difference between aries, taurus, cancro..?

I am running smiui 5.1.3_aries , tried to install 5.1.9_taurus but the installation stops.

So what is the difference? What should I do to get the latest update? Wipe everything?
There is a thread for every device! (See my signature)
All sMIUI versions are updated in the same time for all devices. Just check the right thread ;)

Because aspecially companies like Xiaomi like it to copy other names.. Best example is the new Xiaomi Note (announced today!)
There is RedMi Note, Xiaomi Note, Samsung Galaxy Note ... and so on ..

Wrong!
aries -> Mi2 and Mi2s
cancro -> Mi3w and Mi4w
taurus -> Mi2A

There is a thread for every device! (See my signature)
All sMIUI versions are updated in the same time for all devices. Just check the right thread ;)

Sorry you're right with names

Like very much new Rom. When a whatsapp coming it seems the screen turn it on is there possibility to avoid this?
Love new logo, new notification on lockscreen ecc bravo

Hello, I would like to installé smiui but when I select the ZIP it says me "update failed" ans when I try tout use the boot mod it says "licence verification failed" or "error licence verification". I have flashed the ROM with flashify but it hasn't worked and I have had to use the fastboot to repare my mi4... What should I do ? Thank you vert much

Hello, I would like to installé smiui but when I select the ZIP it says me "update failed" ans when I try tout use the boot mod it says "licence verification failed" or "error licence verification". I have flashed the ROM with flashify but it hasn't worked and I have had to use the fastboot to repare my mi4... What should I do ? Thank you vert much
Bootloader* sorry for my bad english there's a french correctior

Did you install with CWM Recovery ? You must not install sMiUI with stock MIUI recovery! That wont work..

Next release will contain the new sMiUI bootanimation ;)
Hope you like it !

boot1.gif
boot2.gif

Reactions: lekzzz
Check out Post #1 !

For those who cant wait, the new BootAnimation is available for download ;)
This can be used with any device, on any android version and any ROM !

here we are, today again phone tried to boot (authomaticcaly i put the alarm and turned of the phone) but stuck in the logo boot...for 2 hours (i woke up and i saw the phone was very hot).
Had to flash again smiui in the other system (system 1) and boot from there. Now ok...
But WHY!!????? for 2 days perfect (i did same thing, turned it of and put the alarm) and today stuck...

This is a huge bug for me, nobody encounter this problem? I can't put in airplane because there's another (huge) bug if i put on airplane the battery's draining so much...