[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

For your questions,I posted voltage table in post above,to find your PVS you can either compare voltage table with one I posted above or do "dmesg | grep PVS"
"dmesg | grep PVS" didn't do the trick but "cat /proc/last_kmsg | grep acpu" did, speed bin : 1 PVS : 1.So i got a crappy one...

Cpu 384-1728, thermal throttle at 80, mp-decision : off antutu 5 : 27400

Screenshot_2014-08-23-23-04-29-640.jpg Screenshot_2014-08-23-23-04-36-640.jpg

Are these scores normal for antutu 5?Especially storage and database.

"dmesg | grep PVS" didn't do the trick but "cat /proc/last_kmsg | grep acpu" did, speed bin : 1 PVS : 1.So i got a crappy one...

Cpu 384-1728, thermal throttle at 80, mp-decision : off antutu 5 : 27400

View attachment 8573 View attachment 8574

Are these scores normal for antutu 5?Especially storage and database.

You did not get crappy CPU (I have same PVS) because if you are running latest kernel you get same voltage table as PVS 6 (highest) and that's whole point of PVS,to boot CPU with "proper" voltage table.

Yes scores are normal,they are more based on writing reading speed than rather latency although I got 31000 but with CPU 2 GHz and GPU 490 MHz

QrcWBfc94ONcnXnT

So lower binning can use almost the same voltage as higher binning soc's After boot? I see...
@XperianPro thanx for this awesome rom, if you need info or something to test my phone will be at your command for a day or two, until i give the old one.

Reactions: XperianPro
thnx for your kernel and roms,and i have some questions.
first,also the most important thing is that Benchmarks are low!!!!
very low!!!!!!!!just around 26000-27000!!!
i though that GPU with 585mhz can up to 30000-40000!
it came as a surprise to me.
second,i dont know how to use DualTap to wake up my phone..

Whats more,this rom could be a landmark on the road to the development of Xiaomi 2S:):)

thnx for your kernel and roms,and i have some questions.
first,also the most important thing is that Benchmarks are low!!!!
very low!!!!!!!!just around 26000-27000!!!
i though that GPU with 585mhz can up to 30000-40000!
it came as a surprise to me.
second,i dont know how to use DualTap to wake up my phone..

Whats more,this rom could be a landmark on the road to the development of Xiaomi 2S:):)

Benchmarks are more depended on CPU and CPU get throttled very easily,if you disable MPDecision with all intelli stuff and you put on performance governor you could archive like 35000.

Benchmarks are more depended on CPU and CPU get throttled very easily,if you disable MPDecision with all intelli stuff and you put on performance governor you could archive like 35000.
Screenshot_2014-08-25-07-36-31.png Disable that,right? and the benchmark could achieve 35000?

Hi @XperianPro :

Can you build a separate kernel with all the tweaks present today but not F2FS, I don't want to loose dual boot, and I want to install your kernel on Official CM nightlies, can you please make one compatible to the offical CM's?

Reactions: X4nfire
Just like Alecsandru said to make it F2FS compatible all you need is apply modified updater-script from my ROM and kernel is already compatible.

I will look into LiquidSmooth ROM,if I need to download whole source again it will take day or two.

Reactions: paulrlz
Just like Alecsandru said to make it F2FS compatible all you need is apply modified updater-script from my ROM and kernel is already compatible.

If i understood right your kernel is compatible with official CM11 ?Without any modifications?

It's funny cause i was about to make the same suggestion as @phani , a seperate kernel for EXT4 based roms.There are some cool features on some roms worth trying at least without having to use F2FS.Put me on the beta testers list if you consider building one ;)

My god.... Kernel is compatible with ext4, only have extended support for f2fs. You could use it safely on cm11 ext4, test it!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk