[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Hi,

@XperianPro : Would be amazing if you release an ext4 compatible version of your kernel. Want to try it on official CM11 Nightlies without having to convert my partitions to F2FS. (and of course without backing up and restoring everything because it wipes the partitions)

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MSephiroth
wifi won't work with lastest gummy rom (with modified updater-script + last kernel)
edit: neither bluetooth
Edit2: neither with lastest cm.. no problem with other roms. Will w8 for grub

Last edited:
Hi you did a great job,maybe the best kernel I've ever tried, but how can I try 2.3 GHz overclock with the lastest release?

Hi you did a great job,maybe the best kernel I've ever tried, but how can I try 2.3 GHz overclock with the lastest release?

Hi,

As I said previously, it would be amazing if you release an ext4 compatible version of your kernel. Want to try it on official CM11 Nightlies without having to convert my partitions to F2FS. (and of course without backing up and restoring everything because it wipes the partitions) Many of us are in this case. I want to try your kernel and if I'm satisfied, then I'll switch to F2FS partition and I'll install your ROM. Hope you understand.

Hi,

As I said previously, it would be amazing if you release an ext4 compatible version of your kernel. Want to try it on official CM11 Nightlies without having to convert my partitions to F2FS. (and of course without backing up and restoring everything because it wipes the partitions) Many of us are in this case. I want to try your kernel and if I'm satisfied, then I'll switch to F2FS partition and I'll install your ROM. Hope you understand.

You are lucky then because I will push kernel with both ext4 and F2FS support very very soon.

Why? F2FS is twice faster in random writing than ext4 and speed difference is noticed while browsing greatly.

I can provide ext4 kernel through.
as @mehdoux said,some of us would like to enjoy true double system,and could you push a kernel which support t2w because pocket mode doesn't work in gummy and my power key isn't well

Hi, did any try "CAST screen"? i've try but don't work, even in official CM. With MIUI works, but it's possible to fix it? or depends on drivers?

the screen saver of CM, it's active by default, and i don't use it, in the last ROM i forgot to disable it, now i turn off and the battery lasts more, or maybe it's an illusion :p

thanks!

Hi,

@XPERIA Pro : Thank you for releasing an ext4 compatible kernel ! Is the 2.3Ghz kernel compatible with ext4 filesystem ? (this is not indicated and I don't want to take useless riks)

Latest kernel causes my phone to not pass the MI logo. Back on the previous one now (I think, as I really need to clean up all previous kernels from my download directory:D)
Same problem here. I tried also your previous kernel for the 2.3 GHz OC but I found another problem, I have a bootloop and I can't pass mi logo. can you solve these problems ?

Hi,

@XPERIA Pro : Thank you for releasing an ext4 compatible kernel ! Is the 2.3Ghz kernel compatible with ext4 filesystem ? (this is not indicated and I don't want to take useless riks)

It does not have 2.3 ghz overclock because it doesnt boot for some users.