[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Those statistics are for three minutes,not 3 days but yes phone when undervolted properly is not overheating a lot.
Its true, didn't noticed that.
Edit: I have installed your fixed playstore, but colors are distorted anyway..any fix?

Last edited:
Can't make backup of /data partition in recovery. What's cause?
uploadfromtaptalk1409487243742.jpg

Its true, didn't noticed that.
Edit: I have installed your fixed playstore, but colors are distorted anyway..any fix?

I have working version but Google Play Store always updates no matter what I do and Google just doesn't want to fix the issue,like they want to stay on 4.7 GCC toolchain forever.

Hello. Pls give me a right link for last PhilzRecovery 27.04.14.
And "Download this repartition.sh (or flashable zip repartition.zip) and follow instructions here and dont forget to say tnx to M1cha".
I flash this file and received error. Where can I find .sh file for manual control via adb

Reactions: TiKaZz
Too small system partition.
I can not modify disk partitions. ..
do not understand
Cost windows 8.1. adb drivers for fastboot installed.
Repartition.sh downloaded and do not understand what's next. I go to the PhilzRecovery and do not understand what to do.
trying to enter commands on a PC, but I wrote:
error: device not found.
Device Manager found Android, but I can not install it ...
How can I solve this problem? (

I can not modify disk partitions. ..
do not understand
Cost windows 8.1. adb drivers for fastboot installed.
Repartition.sh downloaded and do not understand what's next. I go to the PhilzRecovery and do not understand what to do.
trying to enter commands on a PC, but I wrote:
error: device not found.
Device Manager found Android, but I can not install it ...
How can I solve this problem? (
Is win 8 problem, google: install unsigned driver in win 8

Reactions: siropchik
Great ROM. Thank you very much. Intelliactive, sio, westwood, undervolt 50, fast charge(not sure it works).
S2W not work?

I can build working version for you if you want or you can just try older one,check changelog to find correct one.
I do not want you to tensed. If this function does bad work, hence it's time. I am opposed to D2W, because it always keeps the screen on their toes. I thought S2W more stable. Maybe later. Thank you very much!

Reactions: paulrlz
@XperianPro hey xperian, how to make your kernel Aosp compatible? Damn Cm and Caf.. I wanna try your kernel with gummy rom (w8ing for Liquid Smooth hehe )

eta? Sorry for this dumb request, but i have the phone without any roms, so i have to know if i have to install again your cm, or i have to w8 a little and flash directly liquid smooth.

eta? Sorry for this dumb request, but i have the phone without any roms, so i have to know if i have to install again your cm, or i have to w8 a little and flash directly liquid smooth.

Liquidsmooth will be flashable over CM 11 ME without need to do full wipe.

@XperianPro hi again. wonderful ROM, but I have 2 troubles:
1)GooglePlay - I know it's problem Google.
2)This problem is serious. I use the browser Habit and I have a problem with the mapping. For example on the forum 4pda I do not see pictures under spoiler. I see the left lane of 1 pixel. I need to click on it to open the picture. This does not always happen. On xiaomi.eu have a problem with the mapping the page numbers under the name of the theme. They are strangely tolerated. There is a client for 4pda he also does not display the images under spoiler, only the band in one pixel. Any ideas? Maybe the problem is that the wrong is determined by the screen resolution?

@XperianPro if i remember well sometime ago you request to propose new features for implementing to your kernel.So, i think it would be nice if we had charge limiting, a great feature for a long lasting battery.

Reactions: Beyaz